day one

The entire group and I entered the arena from the back, Finn in the lead with Ayla.

No, I'm not jealous, just curious as to why Mrs. Wolfhard didn't try to make the deal with Ayla, they're already close enough. I'm just intruding.

Sadie and I could hear the fangirls chanting 'Finn-Wolf-Hard'. I wonder how fame must feel. Finn acts like having fans doesn't phase him, but he still has a vibe, I'm the shit, every girl wants me. It pisses me off, because no girl wants him. Nope. Nobody wants a cocky fresh, hot, handsome, chill, nice, Finn Wolfhard.

Only I do.

Me.

Sadie broke me out of my thoughts by dead legging me as I walked.

I fell forward into Noah's back, which I grasped onto like a big giant hug, but I was holding on for dear life.

"Oh Millie, not here," Noah joked helping me back on my feet.

I could sense the judgment from the entire group, especially from Mrs. Wolfhard. I got back on my white converse ever so slyly, to see Finn didn't even notice me falling.

How can I get a guy to 'fall in love with me' if he doesn't even know I exist?

Why do I care, its just a celebrity anyways.

We entered the arena through the backstage entrance which was quite small but then the room inside was very large. It had a coffee machine, a small room with soundproof glassing for the band to rehearse before going on stage and a cinema type area to watch the concert from backstage.

Mrs. Wolfhard put me in charge of helping out with the set under the stage and to the sides, which was annoying cause I wanted to watch. But I didn't know I'd still have a great view from the sides of the stage.

The concert started at 8, and 15 minutes before 8, Finn Wolfhard had to be on the platform to rise up onto the stage along with his other bandmates. Of course I was in charge of raising his platform, which wasn't hard, the whole crew would just count to 3 and we would have to push the button.

The only difficulty was, he put me under is spell right there.

"Come here often?" He asked, over the roaring crowd.

"Yeah, I love working for Finn Wolfhard," I sarcastically answered.

"You're not working for me, I just owe you back."

"How are you going to repay me?"

"A dinner, just me and you, I want to get to know my new assistant better," he smirked.

I giggled, which was quite embarrassing I don't know why I did that, I felt a blush arise on my cheeks, and my legs felt weak, so I rested on the button next to me.

How fucking stupid can I get.

His expression and my expression also changed when we heard the ramping up of the platform.

"Everyone press now!" I yelled at the rest of the crew.

Finn was laughing at me, which made me feel like everything was going so slow.

His little chuckle was as cute as him. Finn isn't cute though. He doesn't seem or look innocent. He's kind of like a lion, I think its his hair, or mane.

The crowd roared as Finn rose from the depths of hell, I'd describe.

I could hear his voice, slightly muffled, "How's it going tonight? You guys ready?"