mr. wolfhard

Tonight was the night that Finn was going to debut his new song with his band CALPURNIA. Social media was buzzing over the fact that he was going to a local club to preform, and not an arena or anything. Finn was known to have severe anxiety, and now even medication couldn't control the feeling he had right now.

He dressed in a denim jacket, with a black shirt under and some black jeans. He didn't style much of his hair, it was out of control anyways. The fans were there for his music, not for his appearance.

He walked down the stairs as his crew and team applauded him, as if he was some kind of king.

"What?" he asked confused.

"Today's your big day honey, and we want you to do great, I have everything sorted out for you, your driver will be here and you'll ha-"

"Okay mom, I get it," he continued to walk to the fridge to get a glass of milk until he was stopped by his singing coach.

"Finnie, no! That is cancer to your vocal cords!"

"Maybe that's what I want," Finn sassed, snatching he milk carton back and drinking out of it.

The entire team cringed, they've never seen this side of Finn before, maybe it was the pills or maybe he was just nervous and was taking it out on them.

What ever it was, the show started in 45 minutes, and he had to get to the club before his fans.

Millie's phone buzzed as a text from Mary came through.

'We are on our way to the club, get there early'

"Sadie! We're leaving in five, calling up an uber right now!" Millie hollered to her friend as she applied the last layer of lipstick.

Sadie stepped out of the bathroom with a white dress and sandals. "Yes, or no?"

Millie's eyes shimmered as she looked at her red head friend, "You look amazing! How about me?"

Millie was wearing a navy-blue turtle neck sweater with high waisted skinny jeans and converse, with minimal makeup, just red lipstick to give that extra POP.

"Yes, are you dressing to impress?"

Millie chuckled, "Of course, I want to impress the Finn Wolfhard," she ended with a sarcastic tone and grabbed her phone. "Let's go."

The club was packed with eleven and twelve year olds screaming at the opening act band.

"Wolfhard, you're up in 5" the manager knocked on Finns dressing room door.

He was doing his last vocal warm ups and tried to fix his hair a little, and he started to stare at himself in the mirror, pointing out every little flaw about himself.

Millie, followed by Sadie, looked around for the short lady at the coffee shop from yesterday, but she was no where to be found.

"Go backstage," Sadie suggested, and Millie hesitated.

Mrs. Mary told me that she was going to introduce me to Finn, what if I introduce myself and I fuck up the entire deal?

"Millie?"

"Oh yeah, never mind i'll find that lady later," she trailed on, walking into the crowd, dragging Sadie along with her.

No matter what, life was going great for her, and she was going to lose it tonight.

"Introducing, CALPURNIA," Charlie announced on stage.

Sadie was very excited, she was a die heart fan, but Millie has never heard or seen them before, and Millie knows about everything.

The stage was dark, it was silent, with the occasional whisper in the crowd. And then a light, struck onto the lead guitarist and vocalist, Finn.

The light radiated from Finn onto Millie and Sadie, who were in awe of the tall, pale boy.

From the back, a piano solo started playing simple cords, with a more upbeat tone starting a few seconds later.

"I'll take your word," Finn started off, the crowd went roaring. He smiled and continued the verse, glancing down at the two girls who fell silent, actually wanting to listen to the song.

"He's looking at us," Sadie whispered into Millie's ear, "I repeat, he is looking RIGHT at us," Millie laughed, but didn't break eye contact with the boy, until he got onto the next verse.

"You'll find me, in a sea of dreams," the whole crowd sang along with Finn, whistling the solo.

Millie got goosebumps from the energy in the room, she liked the adrenaline, and wondered how it must be on stage, to just sing and then get so much support from 11 and 12 year olds, sometimes the occasional 45 year old mom too.

"I hear her voice," Finn's eyes traveled around the crowd looking for Millie, but she was talking to Sadie.

"She laughs now," He spotted her, and smiled as the short haired girl laughed on her friend's shoulder, swaying to the song.

"She loves, me now, and always did," the whole crowd roared, and Finn knew, it was going to be an extraordinary night.

okay!! so sorry if this isn't as good, i had a hard time expressing the image in my head into actual words oops... anyways ! the song that finn was singing was 'sea of dreams' and i'd check it out its great !!

thoughts ?