diary

The morning started off easy. We all boarded the tour bus with Me, Noah, Sadie and Finn, who were late. He brought his band members along too, a guitarist named Ayla and two other kids, Caleb and Gaten, I don't know what they do though.

I don't understand why Mrs. Wolfhard had chosen me for the part in this whole scenario to find a girlfriend, when there is already a beautiful girl in the band anyways. Maybe Ayla has a thing for Gaten, or maybe Gaten is very flirtatious. He offered to massage my feet every night, he says I'll need them.

Our first stop was a little ways out of the small town that we were in. About a hour west was LA, which was where Finn's opening show was. It was sold out, and it was a huge arena. How have I never head his music before?

Finn is an interesting kid. He seems uptight but also a freak and will flip out if something goes wrong. For example, he threw a fit at his mom cause they were 5 minutes and 3 seconds late to board the bus, they made it so I honestly don't know what the deal is.

But if you want an honest and upfront opinion of what I think of Finn Wolfhard, it'd have to be charming. His smile, his overall style, and him also being so chill is what I adore. Please take note that I barely know this kid.

I'm not a Finnstan, but I found an instagram page called @finniethings, totally hit them up with a follow.

Millie was sound asleep in the bunkers toward the back of the bus. It was 3 pm in the afternoon, Finn wasn't going to allow that to happen.

"Millie, Millie Bobby Brown," he cooed, hoping for her to wake up.

No response.

"Millie?" he poked her back.

Her eyes shot up and karate chopped his hand, terrified.

"What the fu-"

She sighed and chuckled to see a pale boy at the edge of her bed.

"Didn't mean to scare you, just thought we could talk, my managers have been up my ass."

Millie nodded, and started to sit up fixing her short hair.

Finn adjusted himself on her bed and helped by pushing back a small strand behind her ear.

Millie was shocked by the move, but a light pink blush arose on her cheeks.

"Where is Sadie and Noah?"

"They're in the front so they won't bother us."

Millie scoffed," They're my best friends, they don't bother me."

"One of them obviously likes you."

Millie laughed, "If you say Sadie, I'm gonna leave, people thought me and her were gay for each other in 4th, we aren't."

"Nah, that little short kid, Noah."

Millie rose an eyebrow, "Oh? Well me and him have been friends for a long time, he has family issues so ended up sharing a room with me, but I don't think he has feelings for me."

Finn shrugged,"I was wouldn't blame him if he was into such a beautiful girl like you."

Millie chuckled, "There's more to just the face, there's personality too."

"I know, thats why I'm trying to get to know you better."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, I was going to ask if you would come to din-"

The two were interrupted by whispers and mumbles from the cabin door. Millie recongnized the voices, it was Sadie and another kid, probably Gaten.

Millie sighed getting up from the bunk, sliding the door open.

The two froze crouched to the arch way of the door looking up at the tall girl.

"We just got lost, ahah, we wanted to know where the bunkers were," Gaten reasoned as Sadie nodded her head in approval, avoiding eye contact with Millie.

Millie looked over the pair to see the front of the bus,"Yeah, a long vertical bus is hard to get lost on, you're right."

Sadie walked into the room to find Finn and gasped, "Well are you spending the night down here? I thought your bunker was upstairs."

"Yeah me and Millie's are."

The opening show was tonight in Los Angeles and the tour bus was hectic.

Millie, Sadie and Noah were all bunched up on Noah's bunk as Finns mom and manager were pacing through the walk way getting everything together.

The bus drove up next to a white building that had a bunch of fan girls crowding around the enterance to get in.

One fan yelled,"There they are," which was sort of like a battle cry, because all the girls and occasional boys, ran to the tour bus.

"Just run the over," Mrs. Wolfhard joked, as Millie and Noah gasped due to her comment.

Finn finally came out of his own dressing room with a black shirt and some denim jeans, that probably cost more than Millie's life, and some black converse.

I love converse, they should really let me advertise them. Millie thought to herself.

The bass player, Caleb, came out with a checkered black and white flannel with a black tank top under and some white pants, his hair frizzed up to the max.

The drummer, Gaten, walked out looking like a warrior with black stripes on his cheeks. He failed to look furious, he still had that baby face thing going on.

Millie could notice how Sadie's eyes never left Caleb, who was goofing around with this blue eyed bandmate.

She nudged the redhead, "Future love interest?"

Sadie nudged back motioning to Noah, "Future love interest?"

Millie scoffed, "Is not."

"He doesn't know that."

"Bull....shit."

"How oblivious can yo-"

"Can you guys stop whispering about how hot these guys are," Noah turned to them, annoyed.

"See what i mean?" Sadie whispered into Millie's ear.

Millie left the two and went upstairs to her bunk.

"Where are you going? We are about to leave and you don't want to be late to Mr. Wolfhard's first show," Noah stood up to follow her.

"I'm going to start a diary."

Sadie laughed from a far, "Are you gay?"

"In some fanfics, for you, yes," Millie fired back flicking her off as she went up the stairs, Noah following.

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LMAOOOOO UHHH... i actually will start updating now and the book will be written from Millie's point of view from her journey or diary so yeah!

also 1k reads on this book like damn thanks y'all okay I'm gonna update bye .