Chapter 2

Youngjae was still sitting down, scanning through relentless pages of books. As he was jotting something down as a note for him to remember, he felt something hit him from behind. He looked back to see a smirking Jaebum who gave off the impression that he didn't do it but also wouldn't deny it if Youngjae accused him. Youngjae then looked down, he saw a crumbled up paper ball. He picked up the paper ball and laid it next to him.
A few moments passed by, Youngjae felt another paper ball thrown at him again. He didn't even bother to look back, he simply did not care anymore. He did however, pick up the paper ball, and laid it next to the other one beside him.
As time passed by, Youngjae had been hit with paper balls and still proceeded to not give any attention to the culprit himself, but simply just pick up the paper balls and lay them next to him. Of course, Youngjae was outraged inside, he thought that it was really fucking stupid for someone to be so immature in this environment. Youngjae was on the verge of  snapping to this foolishness, but he didn't want to create any conflict or bring any attention to himself.
Youngjae was almost done, he only had three more pages left to study, and then he could go home and sleep in his comfy bed. Just the thought of him snuggling in his warm bed brought him comfort.