Chapter 7

Jaebum started to strip Youngjae's bottom clothing, making Youngjae's face turn all red. "Relax...My Little Bad Boy is safe with me" Jaebum said to comfort Youngjae. "O-okay daddy...p-please be gentle.."
"I will precious" Jaebum stated to Youngjae. Jaebum then applied lube to his length. He then laid Youngjae on his back and lifted his legs; laying each on his shoulder.
"Are you ready?" Jaebum asked.
"Y-yes...p-please fuck me daddy" Youngjae replied. As soon as Youngjae said that, Jaebum gently slid his length inside Youngjae.
"Ah–h-huh" Youngjae gasped in pleasure.
"is it okay precious?" Jaebum said to Youngjae, worried if he was alright.
"Y-yes it f-feels so g-good...m-more!"
Jaebum slowly but surly, started to pick up the pace of his thrusting. He could tell that this had a great affect on Youngjae. Just the thought of making his Little Bad Boy moan and even beg more from him made him extremely horny, it drove him crazy with pleasure. Jaebum then started to go harder and faster inside Youngjae. With every thrust that he was pushing deep into Youngjae, he could see his Little Bad Boy gasping; trying to hold back his moans and screams.
"Mhhhmm!" Youngjae put his hands over his mouth; trying to not let his moans and screams escape. Jaebum slapped his hands away from his face and pinned them down.
"Don't hold your screams from me. Scream for me. Moan for me. Let everything out for me. Let it out! Let daddy hear his Little Bad Boy!" Jaebum demanded while still vigorously fucking Youngjae; pounding him with thrusts.
"F-FUCKKK! Uh-hUh! Uh-hUh! Uh-hUhh-h! Harder!..H-harder! P-please! Yes! M-more!" Youngjae screamed. Every thrust that was going inside him drove him insane with pleasure. It was very embarrassing for Youngjae to act such a way; he couldn't help but to blush and look away from Jaebum's gaze. But it felt so good...Jaebum felt so good.

[Author's Note:]
Waddup humans! Alright, Alright, I know I keep stopping on the good and juicy parts...
(I know I'm so horrible and evil xD) but I intend on making at least a few pages based on this experience with Jaebum and Youngjae a.k.a Little Bad Boy ;D
Lemme know what you think. Your votes and nice comments are greatly appreciated c: