Chapter 10

Jaebum grabbed Youngjae's face and brought it up to his. They started kissing so passionately that Youngjae couldn't help but to moan inside Jaebum's mouth. Jaebum loved the intense feeling of his moans. Jaebum lifted Youngjae up and laid him down on the couch gently while still kissing him. Jaebum was in between Youngjae's legs and he started to slowly stroke both of their lengths together. Youngjae was blushing intensely. "Hnnnng!....daddy" Youngjae said. "What's wrong?...Don't you like it?.....Do you want me to stop?" Jaebum said while picking up the pace of his stroking. He did that on purpose and he couldn't stop grinning. "N-no...it...it feels very g-good daddy...p-please don't stop" Youngjae responded. "Good boy" Jaebum replied in satisfaction. Jaebum started to suck on Youngjae's neck, leaving little light hickeys all around his neck. He then proceeded to suck and softly bite onto his nipples while still stroking them both "hmphhhh!" Youngjae moaned. Jaebum couldn't hold back, he wanted to be inside Youngjae so bad it was aching him. Jaebum lifted his head up and moved his length down. He slowly started sliding it inside Youngjae. "Ahkkk!...hmphh!" Youngjae moaned. Jaebum paused and gazed into Youngjae's beautiful eyes. "You...you are so fucking beautiful" Jaebum said, causing Youngjae to blush and slightly tear up. He started thrusting himself inside Youngjae. Youngjae rapped his little stubby arms around Jaebum's neck and let out weak moans. "Jaebum please f-fuck me till I cum...please" Youngjae whispered breathlessly. That immediately set Jaebum off. He began to start pounding Youngjae roughly. Each rough thrust made Youngjae yelp in pleasure. Jaebum loved the sight of his precious boy moaning and biting his bottom lip in pleasure. With each thrust that was going inside his Little Bad Boy, he could tell that his precious boy was losing control...and he absolutely loved it.

Waddup my peeps! xD Don't worry, the next chapter will be the final one. I'll update the finishing chapter by next week hopefully. Thank you guys for appreciating my writing. It absolutely means so much to me.
•💓