Chapter 6

Jaebum started to lick and suck Youngjae's neck, causing numerous amounts of moans coming from Youngjae. Jaebum carried Youngjae to the dining room sofa.
He carefully laid Youngjae down and stood back up; stripping his leather jacket and
T-shirt; revealing a nice, toned, body that Youngjae couldn't help but to admire. After stripping his shirt off, Jaebum crawled on top of Youngjae and started to kiss him passionately. He slowly slid his hand inside Youngjae's shirt, causing Youngjae to pant and moan. Jaebum raised Youngjae up and took off his shirt. Youngjae looked so embarrassed and flustered; it was so cute. Jaebum laid him back down and started to kiss him from top to bottom. He started to lick all up and down Youngjae's chest. Then, Jaebum went to suck and nibble on Youngjae's little nipples, making him moan uncontrollably.
"P-please..m-more..." Youngjae said pantingly and desperately; begging for more. Jaebum smirked and started to suck and leave hickeys on Youngjae's lower waste, causing Youngjae to gasp in pleasure. "I-I can't t-take it anymore!....p-please fuck me Jaebum!..." Youngjae managed to say while panting heavily. "My Little Bad Boy wants me to fuck him?" Jaebum said teasingly.
"Y-yes please fuck me...I can't take it any longer...p-please fuck me daddy" Youngjae replied while blushingly looking away. "Huh?..Daddy now?...My Little Bad Boy isn't so innocent after all..." Jaebum said while smirking. Jaebum stood up and stripped his bottom clothes off; finally revealing his length. Youngjae's eyes widened, Jaebum's length was so thick..and long. He was a little scared because that was really big..for his first time. He wondered how it would even fit inside him. Just the thought of Jaebum entering him made him get uncontrollably hard.