Chapter 9

"W-what!?" Youngjae said while intensely blushing. "Don't argue back or I will punish you" Jaebum said sternly. "O-okay daddy" Youngjae stated. "Good. Now come here and sit on daddy's lap and keep fucking" Jaebum demanded. Youngjae nodded and proceeded to get on Jaebum's lap. Youngjae was sitting on Jaebum's lap while facing him; laying his little cute and stubby hands on his shoulders. Jaebum looked up to see Youngjae looking away while blushing. A smirk grew upon his face and he then proceeded to slide his length inside Youngjae. "AAAHHkk!" Youngjae gasped. "I want My Little Bad Boy to ride me" Jaebum stated. Youngjae nodded and proceeded to slowly go up and down his length. A moan escaped from him and he started to go faster. "Oohhh daddy it feels so good! It's so big!!" Youngjae screamed. "You like daddy's cock? You like how I'm deep inside you?..Beg for me" Jaebum replied. "OH Daddy please! I love it!! Y-Yes it f-feels so amazing!! I want daddy's cock inside me!...Deeper!....Deeper!! Oh daddy please!! Please fuck me daddy!! Daddy daddy please!!" Jaebum couldn't hold back his craving. He slapped his hands onto Youngjae's hips and started thrusting him roughly. "OH MY GOD! UHUHH! Y-YES PLEASE M-MORE DADDY! MmHmm! MmHmm!! AHHHHHkkk!" Youngjae screamed out. Jaebum was pushing Youngjae onto his length. Youngjae was beginning to feel weak, he wrapped his arms around Jaebum's neck, causing his and Jaebum's face to meet each other. Youngjae looked down in embarrassment and started to blush. "Look at me." Jaebum said while intensely fucking him. Youngjae obeyed and they were gazed into each other's eyes. Suddenly, Jaebum shoved his lips onto Youngjae's. Both their tongues were intertwining with each other as if they were in a competition. Youngjae couldn't help but moan while they were kissing. Jaebum feeling the moans coming from Youngjae onto his lips turned him on so much. Jaebum pulled out of Youngjae, causing him to pout. "I want My precious Little Bad Boy to suck my cock" Jaebum said. "I- ...what if I'm not good daddy? I never done this before and...what if I don't please you?" Youngjae replied feeling remorseful. Jaebum grabbed Youngjae's face and then started cupping his chin up towards his own face. "I don't care. You are MY beautiful Little Bad Boy and just looking at you makes me hard. You can never displease me. You are MY Little Bad Boy. Now, get on those beautiful knees of yours and suck my cock" Jaebum said while smirking. Saying that made Youngjae smile so hard. Jaebum sat down and relaxed on the couch. Jaebum was jerking his hard length and then he stated "Be a good Little Bad Boy and crawl to daddy." Youngjae began to crawl on the grown and over to Jaebum's lap. Jaebum moved his length in front of Youngjae's face and his eyes widened at the sight. Youngjae began to suck Jaebum's length, and he could tell that Jaebum was enjoying it. Jaebum started to moan very loudly. He opened his eyes and looked down to see Youngjae sucking him. "Look at me. I want to see My Little Bad Boy's pretty eyes while he sucks my cock"  Jaebum stated. Youngjae loved having Jaebum's big length in his mouth, it felt so amazing. He felt so happy that he was pleasing his Daddy Jaebum.

Waddup peeps! Sorry it took so long. School was in the way tbh but now I'm gonna try and update more frequently! Thank you to those who enjoyed this story lol xD