5: Seth-Sarin

Name: Seth

Age: 16 years old

Type: Proxy

Bio: After his parents heard about what happened to Alison and they made him move away. Seth was upset by this because he cared about Alison since they were little. He attended another school which gave him a hard time as in being bullied and mistreated. That didn't matter because he knew Alison was still alive and wanted to run away to find her. One day he put a gas into the vents of the school which gave him an opportunity to escape but as he was leaving someone lit a fire and exploded the whole school. Seth knew he would be questioned being the only survivor and he ran home took his things and his fathers gas mask. He made a run into the woods and was met by creepypastas and became a proxy.

Personality: He is very protective of his friends, especially Spark. He uses his brain but kinda an awkward kid.

Appearance: He has black short hair and blue eyes. He wears a gas mask that only covers his mouth and nose and a black hoodie with silver sides on the hood.

Relationships: He is childhood friends with Alison but never confessed his feeling to her because he was afraid of rejection.

Quote: "Just take a deep breath and it will all be over..."

Weapon: A gas tank and bombs. Kind of like that modern warfare stuff.

If you have any questions please ask in the comments below! Thank you!!!