8: Porcelain Doll

Name: Porcelain

Age: None but looks about 15

Type: Doll

Bio: She was first created by her father who was an old toymaker who enjoyed making gifts for little homeless kids. He once created a beautiful porcelain doll which became his last creation before he died. He gave it to a little girl who was sick and lived in a box. She was excited and fell in love with the doll. The little girls love was so strong that it gave the doll life. She was sworn to protect her with her life...but that promise was soon broken. A bunch of boys came and beat her down and left her there crying. The little girl asked the doll, why didn't you save me!? You're useless! Then smashed the doll onto the ground and ran away crying. That day Porcelain was left broken hearted and broken faced, she died soon after. Until one day slendergirl found her and took her to her father to fix where he gave her the ability to move and talk. She stays by Slendergirl's side ever since, not wanting to break her promise again.

Personality: She is kind, caring and gentle. She always wants to help girls in need and won't stop til she makes them happy again. Can be very harsh if you hurt her.

Appearance: She has only one brown eye with her cracked face and has light blueish hair. She wears a pastel pink headband with colorless dots on it. She also wears her pastel blue, pink and white colored dress but its a bit dirty from her being on the ground. With white and blue ribbons laced around her legs and white flats. Also her ribbon around her waist is pink.

Relationships: She is very close to Slendergirl being one of her protectors but due to an injury, she had to get Jason the toymaker to fix her and she had feelings for him ever since.

Quote: "I will protect her...with my life..."

Weapon: No weapon but has the ability to pop up in places. She can also turn into a lifesize version of herself and stay a doll.

I believe thats all my OCs and I appreciate you reading them! If you have any questions please ask in the comments below! Thank you!!