7: Blue Skull

Name: Brian

Age: 17 years old.

Type: Creepypasta

Bio: He was very popular and athletic at his school having multiple girlfriends and guys to hang out with. He also had anger issues which caused him to fight with his parents and leave the house for a while. One day, there was an accident that happened to his grandmother who he was so close with and the family mourned her death. Brian couldn't take it and he went upstairs to his room where he heard a voice saying he can help him get his grandmother back. Without thinking he accepted but he didn't know that he secretly made a deal with a demon. The demon possessed him and transformed him into a beast with a skull face. Poor brian didn't know what he did until he regained consciousness. When he did he saw his family dead and that he didn't look like himself. He ran off into the woods to get away from everything and stumbled upon the mansion where he was welcomed to stay.

Personality: He used to be a real hot head but after his accident, knowing that if he gets angry he will transform and go on a killing spree. He is very calm, collected and watches his temper.

Appearance: His skin is literal black and what shines out is the outlines of his bones on his whole body. He has white hair and blue eyes, he wears a black beenie and a black longsleeve shirt.

Relationships: Can't really make friends or relationships due to a possibility of getting angry and turning into his demon form.

Quote: "Please.....run..."

Weapon: His powers given to him and his ability to turn into a demon.

----Demon-----

(Sorry if this scared you!)

Name: Yuba

Age: Unknown

Type: Demon

Personality: Hes a very sneaky thing but is obsessed with making deals. Can learn to respect people but not let himself be fooled by anyone.

Appearance: Like the picture but he can change size if he wants to.

Relationships: Brian is all he needs.

Quote: "You made the deal..now let me kill!"

Weapon: Has claws and teeth.