Realization

Hello everyone! Im sorry tp bother you with another update but I had a realization and I just wanted to type it out.

In order to make a creepypasta isnt how you just want them to be and look like and act like just random! And if you do so then I apologise I dont mean to offend you. I learned if you wanted them to mean a whole lot more....you make them out of what scares YOU the most.

Well Misha we already know that, you barley realizing that now?? Stupid!

IM SORRY!!!

But its just my ocs are out of my fears and I will explain them if you want to know. And also if you read all their stories it would make sense.

Happy: Im afraid of being bullied and mistreated or abused.

Seth-Sarin: Im afraid of facing the truth and having to continue life without things that are important to me.

Spark: Im afraid of sudden life changes and not knowing what will happen.

Slenderdude: Im afraid of myself and what I'll become.

Slendergirl: Im afraid of not having anyone to look out for me and guide me to the right path.

Pitch Black: Im afraid of the dark and how it can slowly drive me crazy just staring into it.

Blue Skull: Im afraid of losing a loved one and making the wrong choices that make me lose myself.

Porcelain: Im afraid of failure and disappointing others.

I think honestly those are my deepest fears and I didn't know I made them into strange characters that actually I guess came out good? Im not sure.

Anyways, thank you so much for reading and im not sure if I'll update again but we'll just have to see...