Blindness Of The Heart

There was a blind man who lived happily with his loving wife, his devoted son and his good friend. The only thing that bothered him was the darkness in which he lived.
He wished that he could see the light and the things that made him happy with his own eyes.
A brilliant doctor came to the city in which the blind man lived, so he went to him and asked him for medicine that would help him see. The doctor gave him some drops and told him how to use them, and warned him that he may see suddenly, at any moment.
The blind man continued to use the drops even though no one else belived that they would work but after a few days he saw the light suddenly, whilst sitting in his garden.
He was filled with joy and ran into the house to tell his dear wife, but he saw her in his room betraying him with his friend, and he could not believe what he saw.
Then he went to the other room amd saw his son stealing something from his cupboard.
The blind man retraced his step, screaming: This is not a doctor, this is an accursed sorcerer!
Then he took a pin and pierced his eyes, and nervously went back to the happiness that he was used to.

Be thankful for what you have, because what you desire is what you want, and what you have is what Allah wants...:)

*     *     *     *

Dont forget to vote and comment!