Memories

3rd Person
" Arigatōgozaimashita Kazuto~Kun! " Asuna shouted in delight as she looked at the delicious chocolate cheesecake in front of her

" No problem Asuna,I thought you'd like it so I got it for you " Kazuto replied

" You didn't have to but I really appreciate it " She said pecking his lips " My bedroom is such a special place now. "

" Why,good sleep? "

Spoiler alert! Spoilers from the movie up ahead! If you want to see it for yourselves do not read any further!

" Your so naïve,remember when you read my diary? Then you ran up to me and hugged me causing us to fall on my bed then- " She starts blushing " Your face landed in between my breasts,the next thing I new,you were crying. After I comforted you,you were hovering above me,then we were kissing... " Asuna said with a crimson blush

Kazuto had the same blush as Asuna as he remembered what she was talking about very clearly. 

" Y-yeah I remember,the ordinal scale incident " Kazuto stuttered sheepishly

" Now when I go to bed,I think of that moment,it makes me happy. " Asuna started tearing up " I don't ever want to forget the memories we had together in SAO ever again! "

This time she was the one sobbing and Kazuto was the one comforting her.

" It wasn't your fault Asuna,you were trying to save Silica. " Kazuto said soothingly as she buried her head in his chest

" I-I know but t-those m-memories w-were the s-s-story of how we f-fell in l-love. "

Kazuto felt bad for Asuna. It had already been a few months sense that incident and she was still beating herself up.

" Asuna... " He lifted her head up making them look at each other straight in the eyes,then he pulled her into a loving kiss.

Asuna was shocked at first but soon melted into it. The kiss lasted about a minute until they broke apart for air.

" It wasn't your fault Asuna,so please stop beating yourself up. You still remembered all of our names and that that we're dating,so you didn't forget completely. Don't feel like I'm mad at you because I never could be " Kazuto said with a gentle smile.

" Thank you Kazuto~Kun " She replied with a smile of her own.

" Now are you going to eat that cheese cake or not " He said teasingly holding the fork.

" Of course " She said taking the fork and started eating.

Asuna's POV
I have such a great boyfriend. He cares for me so much,I wish we could live together with Yui forever. I know he's going to do great things. Although...

" Hey Kazuto "

" What is it? "

" So... Sinon,how is she? " I asked my left eyebrow raised.

Kazuto's eyes widen and put up his hands in defense.

" What do you mean!? " He said waving his hands.

" Not to mention Liz,Slilica,Suguha,Strea,Phila,Rain,and Seven? " I asked crossing my arms below my breasts.

" A-Asuna! What d-do you m-mean! " Kazuto said frantically.

" Oh you know what mr. You've been hanging around a lot of other girls without me. "

" ASUNAYOUKNOWIWOULDNEVERLEAVEYOUEVENTHOUGHSOMEOFTHEMHAVEFEELINGSFORME ITWILLALWAYSBEYOU! " He said swiftly.