Out and about

" Wait wait wait,A VIDEO!? " Asuna said obviously confused.

" Yes,we AI's have a recording system. If we have a house we can call a safe zone for us we tend to put up security cameras. " Strea explains.

" Mama,Strea is correct. I have security cameras set up in case of a break in. People could try to seal our items. " Yui explained.

" Well then play the video Yui! " Rain said that smirk still on her face.

" Yeah " Seven agreed also with the same smirk.

" Here it is " Yui said closing her eyes making a video pop up. She opened her eyes and they shined blue like a Projector.

~Time skip to the end of the video~

" Oh wow Asuna,you got some. Some. " Seven said putting down her camera.

" You recorded the recording!? " Asuna shrieked.

" Awesome sis! " Rain exclaimed

" Heh heh,you'll thank me later Asuna. " Seven said cockily.

" You-! " Asuna was then cut off.

" Well we're gonna go so you don't kill us. Bye! " Rain said and then logged out.

" Yeah,sorry Asuna but I'd like to live. " Seven said and logged out as well.

" Strea! " Asuna yelled turning to look at her.

" Um... I'm gonna go too... " Strea said then teleported off.

" Ugh! Those girls... " Asuna sighed.

" I learned stuff though Mama! " Yui exclaimed happily.

" Oh boy... "

~End Of Flashback~

" So that's how " Asuna said her face bright red.

" I should've known... " I replied pinching the bridge of my nose my face also heating up.

" Yeah,embarrassing. " Asuna said covering her face with her hands.

" You wanna go now? " I asked scratching the back of my neck.

" Yeah "

~Time skip to when they get to town~

" So what do you where do you want to go first? " I asked.

" I was thinking we could walk around town and shop for some stuff. Then I'd like to visit Sakuya in sylph territory. If that's ok of course! " Asuna said cheerfully.

" Yeah,ok. If you want you can... stay over at my house sometime..." I said a blush on my face.

" Um,yeah s-sounds good " Asuna said turning red.

" Well let's get going! " I said sweating a bit.

" Right,right "

Asuna's POV

" Kirito,look! An actual clothes store " I exclaimed.

Most of the stores in ALO are for armor,swords etc,and potions. It was super rare to see a store in ALO that sold real clothes.

" Oh,it's a girls store though. Sorry Kirito,you don't have to go. " I said.

" No no,it's fine Asuna don't worry about it. Buy some stuff. " Kirito said smiling.

" Thanks Kirito~Kun " I said to him before running off without him.

" W-wait up Asuna! " He yelled behind me.