Jonghyun

I debated a lot if I was going to write this or not, I know it's already been awhile but it didn't feel right writing this right away. This is just something I needed to get off my chest really bad. Jonghyun was a beautiful angel from heaven, I really hope- no I know he's there now. He cared so much for us shawols and we cared for him but it wasn't enough. He was screaming out from the top of hid lungs help me. He messaged us in 'Let me out'. It may have been a beautifully written song but it was dark. It said all he needed to let out. The pain and the struggles he went through what he was feeling. No one ever notices until it's too late though. He gave us his smile, we gave our support but not the kind he needed. He was a amazing person and singer, he really did touch our hearts.
When I first heard I thought, 'No you can't be gone, I haven't met you yet. Please tell me this is a very sick joke. Please tell me your still here and fine, that your still with us. '

Then I saw the SMtown made it offical so I broke down. I'm the only one in my group of friends that's into K-Pop so the next day at school I felt so broken. Everyone was smiling like nothing bad had happened when we had lost an angel. I ended up crying in the bathroom, lame right. I couldn't help but think if only we could've helped him, if only we had noticed. In the live instagram video he had posted shortly before his death at the end you could see him breaking. Tears he kept in threatening to fall the pain in his eyes but no one noticed until later. He was smiling like he was saying ' I'll be ok. Don't cry over me.'

This was hard for me to write. Even though I had never met him I felt like I knew him personally but boy was I wrong. I didn't see his pain, I didn't know anything. All angels have to go back to heaven one day, that was the day he chose to go back.

Jonghyun, you did a good job, a great job. You made me smile, and cry but I'll always love you and you'll always have a place in my heart. I send you off with a smile like you left with one. Goodbye dearest Jonghyun.