What to do

Asuna's POV

" KIRITO WHAT IF MY MOM FINDS OUT!? WHAT OF ANYONE FINDS OUT!? THEY'LL NEVER LET IT GO! " I yelled not knowing what to do.

" I- we'll be dead if your Mom finds out and our friends will always bug us about it. That's what will happen in those situations " He said face in his hands.

" This is all Strea's FAULT! Why'd I say yes to wearing this thing! " I said to myself.

" So that I could record that " A voice said from somewhere.

" Huh,was that- " Kirito started but was cut off by another voice.

" Don't worry,this is just for our movie. "

" We'll show it to you when it's done if that makes you feel better. " A third voice said.

Then,three very familiar faces jumped down from a tree.

" Hey lovebirds! " Strea,Rain,and Seven said in unison.

" Oh. God. " I said not happy about this situation.

" This was all a set up wasn't it. " Kirito sighed.

" Yep. I had to get Asuna in that sailor suit. We knew you'd run back home where- " Strea said.

" Me and Seven were already waiting in that tree. And sense- " Rain said.

" I'm so small I was up front taking the video. It was less likely that anyone would see me. " Seven said.

" You too were so caught up in each other you didn't even notice me climb up the tree. " Strea finished.

" We had to max out our sneaking levels for this sense Kirito here has a maxed out detection level. " Seven said pouting.

" Oh no,nonononono. This is a nightmare right Kirito? " I said sweating.

" Nope. This is bad. " He replied looking very... pale.

" We're all here in the flesh. " Strea said smirking.

" Sorry about this Mama, Papa " Yui chirped in. Flying towards us she landed on my shoulder.

" Yui? You were in on this too?! " I said surprised.

She simply hummed in response.

" Indeed Mama, Papa "

" Wow, a rebellious stage. " Kirito said.

" K-Kirito! She isn't going through a rebellious thing, she toooooo young for that! " I say.

" Anyone can go through a rebellious stage. " Kirito stated.

" Oh, my, God. I-I think I'm gonna pass out. "

" Well Mama, your face is considerably red, like a tomato, you also seem quite tense. Like someone just caught you and Papa doing- "

" W-well that's enough Yui! N-no need to go on. How about you, Strea, Rain, and Seven go into town. Y-yeah! Bye see you soon " I said sweating pushing the 4 of them away. " Me and Kirito are going back to the cabin. Take as long as you want! "

" But Asu- "

" Bye! " I said opening my menu about to hit the teleport button. " Kirito, lets go. " He quickly opens his menu as well.

Back at the cabin

" Kirito~Kun, this is a problem! "

" It is huh. "

" Lets just take a walk in the forest. A talk about what to do. "

" Sounds good. "

In the Forest

Kirito's POV

Me and Asuna were talking about what to do with our dilemma here when I heard fighting.

" Hraaaaaaaaaa! "

" Take this "

POWWWWWWWW!

Boooom!

Their attacks shook the ground sending a blast of power through the forest.

" Lets go. "

" Hai. "

Me and Asuna ran to where the blast of power came from our weapons ready. When we got there we saw two players in knightly uniforms.

" Who are you? " Asuna asked.

" I am Alice. " The girl with blond hair said.

" And I'm Eugeo " the boy said smiling.

" Who might you be? " Alice asked.

" I'm Kirito and this is Asuna. "

" Konichiwa! " Asuna said bowing.

" Well nice to meet you. " Alice said. " we best be going.

" But- "

" Bye! I'm sure we'll meet again soon " Eugeo waved goodbye, then a dragon creature picked them up and flew off.

" Ummmm. That was strange. Why couldn't they just fly? " I asked.

" That was strange. I've never seen a dragon around like that before too. Huh? "

" Well I think we should go back now considering, that. "

" Yeah. Let's fly! " Asuna opened her wings and started hovering low.

I just nodded and opened my wings to. We both rose above the trees and flew slowly holding each other's hand. It was nice, peaceful. We reached the clearing where our little cabin was and slowly descended, hands still intertwined.

" Hey, Kirito? Can we just have an us day? " Asuna asked me.

" Yeah sure, Sugu and my Aunt won't be home until later, I won't have to be home until then. " I replied smiling.

" Great! " She said, lifting two fingers and swiping down she accessed the menu, then hit the log out button and disappeared.

I did the same. I opened my eyelids and stared up at the ceiling. I took off the amusphere and stood up from her bed along with Asuna.

" Asuna~San... " I mumbled " I'm glad to see that you can log out, I'll save you no matter what happens. "

" You too Kazuto~Kun, thank you "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AHHHHHH! I'm so sorry this chapter took so long! I meant to publish it when I finished but I totally forgot! So sorry but I'll try to have the next one out soon. Schools started so projects etc. Hope your all having a great weekend!