Qeisha Clairey Tiana

Hi peeps! This is my second story that im creating. So enjoy reading it!

~Qeisha POV~

Finally, it's 16 August. It was my birthday! I really cannot wait for my birthday celebration with my friends. I was very lucky that my birthday falls on Friday because school period ended at 12:15PM.

"So, confirm you and your friends will be celebrating your birthday at Flowery Park?" Qamilia asked me.

Qamilia is my classmate. I started to know her since the beginning of the year in this school. She's gonna attend for my birthday party.

"Yup!"

-After School-

It's already 12:15 PM. I sped up my walk so that i could get ready the party as early as possible.

After i showered, i quickly put on my blue dress. I put on my make-up. I curled up my hair then put on my flower hair band. Lastly, my earrings. I looked totally perfect in them.

Destiny fetched me outside my house with her black Mercedes car.

Destiny is my bestfriend since the age of 10. She was the only one that really understood me very well. Yet,we treated each other like siblings.

-At the Flowery Park parking lot-

"Destiny, where are your friends? Are they coming for my birthday celebration?"

Destiny's friends were on my birthday celebration too. Actually, they planned to spent time together at the same venue so why not we combined the event together?

"They are coming. I guess they are here already. How about your friend?"

"They are here already plus they had booked a suitable place for us. But, they didn't say that your friends are there."

~~~

My friends were there already but i didn't saw Destiny's friends. Although i don't really recognised them, i know one of the boys. Coz he was Destiny's boyfriend, Hendrick. Hendrick was actually a playboy. I hate them being together actually but i didn't told Destiny. Im afraid that i might hurt her feelings. I don't want my bestie to get hurt because of a boy. Haisss.... Nevermind lets get back to the birthday party story.

My friends, Qamilia, Ivan and Nisha, were preparing the foods on the table.

"Hi guys!" I hugged Qamilia and Nisha except Ivan. Well, he's a male. Duhh!

After i let go the hug, i heard Destiny said 'Hi' to someone. I turned to the back, 'The Gengz' had arrived. I only smiled to them. One of the guy handed a present to me. As he was giving me the present, Destiny introduce to me who were they.

"Qeisha, this is Edward. Edward, this is Qeisha the birthday girl."

"Hi, nice to meet you Qeisha."

I blushed when Destiny said that im the 'birthday girl'. Edward and i shook hands. I wanted to let but i couldn't. He was holding on to my hand tightly. That was weird and awkward. All of them were staring at us. I tried to break it and i was lucky it works.

"So umm shall we start the party now?"

"Yeah, lets go!" Ivan said.

~~~~

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to Qeisha

Happy birthday to you

I made a wish before i blew the candles. Wanna know what were my wishes? Firslty, i want to get a new phone and second was i want to be in relationship with a handsome guy. Hahaha awesome babe!

Before i cut my beautiful princess cake into pieces, i took a snap of photo with friends. Destiny standing at my right side, Qamilia, Nisha and Ivan stand at my left side and the rest were standing beside Destiny and at the second row. I was uncomfortable because Edward was standing behind me.

"Qeisha, are you ok? You look like you're so uncomfortable standing here."

"No, Destiny. I'm okay standing here."

I have no choice so i lied to her. I tried to show my 'ok' face to her because i don't want Edward to feel down.

~Edward POV~

I really enjoyed my time with my friends at the Flowery Park. Get to know new friends there especially the birthday girl, Qeisha. She was so gorgeous. I kept on looking at her even though i tried to stop myself. I guess she didn't realise. I felt like i wanna made her as my girlfriend. I kept on picturing her in my mind. Will wait for the right time.