Chapter 29

Oh gosh! Im so so so so sorry for the freaking late update. I'm so freaking busy! Now i finally get on touch with Wattpad. I miss Wattpad. Anyways, this week is my exam week. I'm so freaking nervous. Wish me luck! So here's the story. Sorry if the story is not good or out of topic or what so ever! Btw, im gonna skip a bit as in move to after one year coz i find my story abit slow. Here is another CHAPPIE!!!

[Qeisha's POV]

After 1 year

I need to be hurry before i'm late for interview. I know you're wondering what interview, right? For your information, Me, Destiny and Charlie won the competition and we are now popular in UK. Our group called Endless Summer. It's been 11 month already. Very incredible and unbelievable. We got an interview Today's Hot Celebrity News.

So, what about Nathan? One more news, Nathan and I are now husband and wife! Our marriage is already 1 year but sadly we still hadn't get a child yet.(There's a reason why)

"Qeis! Hurry up! Frankie(manager)is waiting for you!" Charlie yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back.

I quickly ran down the stairs, eventhough i'm in high heels.

We've reached the place. Frankie help us to get through the crowd of paparazi and ES family. I managed to say hi to them as so as the girls too. Well, rather than not saying anything.

We went straight to the dressing room to do a bit touch up then we're done. Off we go!

-During the show-

"So, how is Endless Summer going?" asked the interviewer, Jacky.

"Endless Summer is doing great! With our new album, Girls On The Road. Everything is great. We absolutely love it as it is our first time having our own album. Really incredible." I answered him delightly.

Me, Destiny and Charlie answered every question that he asked. After interview was performance. We sing our first music video which is out already called, I Won't Cry.

(by the way, this song is not real. it's just my creation. heehehe!)

"....and i won't cry..." Charlie, Destiny and i finish up the last part of our song. The audience give us claps, scream and shout for us. That screaming and shout probably would come from our fans. I got one kind of feeling that always appear after we finished our singing. And this feeling is the feeling of proud.

We walked back in to our dressing room. Looks like we have nothing to do after this. I guess they are going home straight. What about me? Everytime i wanna went home, my feet were so heavy to step in my own house due to a lot of reason.

-show ends-

"Where are we heading to know?" Charlie asked me and Destiny.

"Enjoy ourselve!!" Destiny jumped. They began to look at me with a how-about-you face.

"Oh ermm i'm going home. My husband should be waiting for me now." I said as i look at the time on my watch.

"Ok!" They said in unison.

We hopped in our van and Frankie drove us home. On the way home, i received a message from Nathan.

Nathan: Where are you?! Why are you aren't home yet?! I'm hungry!

Me: I'm in the van now on the way home.

From that message, i knew that he was really in rage. I started to feel horrified. I didn't receive any reply from him. F*ck! Freaking worried.

-------------------

"Bye girls!" I waved my hand to them who were in the van.

I slowly open up the door hoping that no one would scare me from behind. Before i could completely shut the door close,

"Ouch!" I shout when my hair was being pulled by a big hand.

"Where have you been to, huh?!" Nathan pulled my hair even harder as he used his feet to shut the door.

"Let me go, Nathan! Let me go!" I begged him as i held his hand which was pulling my hair, trying to remove his hand.

"Where have you been?!!" He repeat and began to raise his voice.

"I went for interview with the girls!" I asnwered with my voice trembling.

"You lied to me, right?!" He push me to the floor with a strong impact that cause me to almost knock down my forehead to the floor.

"I went for interview with the girls, which part of my sentence you don't understand?!" I shouted to him. Nathan slapped me on my face with a loud 'pakk!'. His big rough hand reached my hair and pull again.

"How dare you answer me back! Eh, you think i'm what, sit at home starving for food?!" He whispered-shout on my ear.

"Serve you right! Ahhh-" I was cut by a punch on my tummy.The pain began to spread all over my body that cause me to be weak and cried harder. He punched me repeatedly then followed by whipping my back using a belt. It made me felt even weaker than before. His whipped made me could feel the cut on my back. Nathan stopped until he was satisfied. I guess i'm going to faint any time or second. My vision started to become blury. Soon my world black out.

Author's note time!!!!!!!!!

So how's the story? I know it's short and simple coz i'm busy with my exams. I have a few questions for you:

1)What do you think will happen to Qeisha?

2)Do you think she will tell Charlie and Destiny about her problem?

3)Do you think Qeisha's life with Nathan will continue to be in that way?

4)Do you think Qeisha will take action?

Guess the answer, okie! I will continue with another chappie!