Chapter 32

I know the previous chapter was short but im gonna continue with the same chapter.

[Destiny's POV]

I was freaking more panic after Qeis totally silence. My eyes started to fill with tears. I'm scared something happen to her.

"Charlie, we have to go to Qeis'! She fainted!" I yelled to Charlie who is in the kitchen while i searched for my car key.

"What?!" Without any hesitation, Charlie automatically stopped whatever she was doing and hopped in my car. I speed up my car not even care that it would risk my life.

Once i reached Qeis', i ran in her house which her door was already wide open.

Qeis was lying on the floor unconsciously with her cheeks bruise. Her hair was freaking in a mess. I was sitting beside her body trying to wake her up but then i realise that blood started to flow on the floor. Her thighs were also covered with blood.

"Charlie, we have to bring her to the hospital."

Omg, what happen to her? Im crying like hell. I don't wanna lose her. She is my bestfriend from childhood.

Me and Charlie waited for them outside the emergency room. I was pacing back and forth feeling so worried.

Charlie was just leaning her back on the wall with arms folded, looking down on the ground.

I've called her parents but they said they were not in UK, even Nathan's parents. I couldn't get Nathan. The only person that i'm left to call is Kendrick. I don't have his number but i will call him using Qeis' phone.

"Hello, Kendrick. Ok, to be honest this is not Qeisha. It's her bestfriend, Destiny. She is currently in the hospital now."

"What happen to her? Is she alright?"

"She's not ok. Just come to the Queens Elizebath Hospital. I'm just outside the emergency room."

"Ok, bye."

Right after we hung up the call, a doctor come out from the emergency room.

"Are the both of you the patient' family members?" The doctor asked politely.

"No, we are just her friends. Can we know what happen to her?" Charlie asked.

"Looks like the bruises on her face and tummy seems not to be so serious. We've checked that the bruises is because of someone had punched her."

"Punched her? But who?" I chimed in.

"In that case, i do not know. One more thing, which is bad news. She have lost the baby?"

"She lost the baby?! Since when she is pregnant?"

"Looks like the baby is already three weeks. If this person didn't punch her on her tummy, i think she wouldn't lose the baby."

We were silent for a moment.

"I guess that's all from me. Don't forget to inform this to her family. Ermm you may go in the room now."

"Thank you, doctor."

We immediately get in the room. Qeisha was asleep. Right after i sat down, i heard the door was being open. It was none other than Kendrick.

"So, what happen to her?"

I told him everything on what the doctor had said. Kendrick seems to know who was the one who punched her from the way he look.

"You know who was the one?"

"No, i don't think so..."

[Kendrick's POV]