Chapter 26

[Qeisha's POV]

15th November, Friday

~beep~beep~beep~

My alarm blares through my phone. I looked at the time and it's 10am.

"F*ck off!"

I switched off the alarm.

I sit up to stretched my body. Oh god! I hate morning!

"Yes!"

I heard someone cheering from Steven's room. What was he doing? I get up and walked over to his room. Me peaked through his door silently. Steven, Nathan and Destiny were playing X-Box. Heh? Why were they so early had woke up? Whatever. Needa get shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After doing all my daily business and routine, i went to Steven's room again. This time i just stomped in his room.

"Hey boys!"

They apparently ignored me. I tried to sound them again.

"Hey boys!"

They ignored me again. I stomped back out of his room and went to the kitchen. So upset with them.

"Upset, huh?"

I heard Nathan's voice running through my ear. Me refused to turn to face him and talked to him. I continued to makey ice milo.

"Wohoo answer me..."

Nathan waved his hand infront of me. I pretended that i didn't saw his hand. I turned my body and shockingly Nathan was behind me. His hands was landing on top of the counter. I couldn't go anywhere because i was trapped in his blocking. We stared deeply into depth of each other eyes. His face was getting closer to me as well as me. Nathan's eyes was locked on my lips. I knew the next he's gonna do was kissed me. We almost smashed our lips but we heard Destiny and Steven chit chatting. I pushed him forward and walked to the refrigerator.

"Hahahahah- Whooaaaa! Did anything just happen?"

Steven asked us. I think he sense the awkward atmosphere.

"N-n-nothing?"

I said as i closed the refrigerator.

"Hmmm i think something just happen."

Destiny said as she tapped her fingers on her chin.

"Seriously, nothing happen."

I brought the ice milo, slices of bread and nutella to the dining table.

"Naaaatttthhhhhaaaaannnnn..... Whattttt justtttt happeeeennnn?"

Steven dragged each of the word. I saw Nathan's lost face.

"What? Ermm nothing?"

"Seriously, can you guys stop your 'what just happen' thingy? It's so annoying."

They finally shut their mouth. And i'm like don't-open-your-mouth-again. I stared at the wall as i was eating. Nothing better to do.

"Qeis, do you have any plan today?"

Destiny asked me.

"Hmmm i think no. Yeah, no."

I asnwered her.

"How about we go for a chalet?"

Destiny suggested.

"Yes, we can barbeque again!"

Again? No, i don't want. I'm that kind of person who did things once only unless i like it.

"No!"