Thinking comes easy

Chapter three

August 11

I woke up in an unusual bed but still thought yesterday was a dream. Until all the memories can flooding back to me. Instead of getting up and taking a shower like I normally do I just thought about what my dad had said, "some people need persuasion to find out what they really don't want." What did he mean? That makes no sense I mean yeah Sarah took Sydney and dad kept me but that's because I always hated Sarah so why did she want me now? Oh my god!!! I figured it out! I quickly grabbed my phone and texted my dad

i know what u mean! i will see u soon!
XOXO,
Kit-Kat

I sat on the bed and checked the time, 5:30 am. perfect! I ran to the shower and turned it on then hopped in and sat down, I stayed there for about an hour then I shampooed my hair and cleaned my body. I stood in there for about 15 more minutes and then hopped out. Took and hour and a half long shower that's got to get her annoyed.

When I got out of the shower I quickly got dressed in shorts and a redsox tank top I put on flip flops and french braided my hair. When I finally came out of my bedroom it was 8:45. "Darling, you can't possibly wear that here!" She motioned to my tank top and I smirked. "Go take it off!" She seemed angry.

"Why should I?" I said as sassy as possible.

"Well because you are in New York for crying out loud! And you should show me some more respect!" She scowled at me. I scowled back, two can play this game. "Okay, fine wear what you want but when you get beat up don't come crying to me."

"Fine," I snarled at her and walked back to the bedroom I was staying in. She was mad at me so she just left for work without saying a thing. I picked up my phone and realized I still had the six messages from the guys from yesterday, and a new text from Taylor.

Hey! Wanna go 2 town today and get an ice cream

I just responded the first thing that came to mind.

Sry i can't Tay i am busy

Hopefully she didn't think I was stuck up. I continued with my plan by grabbing Sarah's credit card from her night stand and going to the computer. I bought a new everything for my room, the bill adding up to about $53,950 that should tick her off. I decided to try baking and fail, even though I am a really good cook. Make a mess leave a mess was my new modo.

When Sarah returned home at 4:00 she lost it! "You spent $60,000 who do you think you are? You can't just take my credit card and spend it for what you want! "She got to the kitchen and I smiled handing her a really burnt brownie. She took and bit into it and then spat it out running to the sink and gulping for water. I took a video and posted it on instagram  then ran to my room and made her clean up. She started cursing and then yelled we aren't done yet, she probably got the notification that she was tagged in a post. I sat around for the rest of the day in my new and improved bedroom looking over stats. At 10:30 I heard Sarah go into her room the lights go out. 15 minutes later I heard steady snoring and new it was time.

I grabbed the reddi whip, feathers, silly string, shaving cream, water balloons, honey and maple syrup. I did the typical pranks and went to sleep. At 4:00am I was awoken to screaming, the screaming continued for about an hour and then it stopped. I casually walked out of my room and sat on the couch to call my dad. On the four ring he picked up and started to talk in a groggy voice. "Why so early sweetie, wouldn't you be asleep right now? Its still summer."

"Hi dad its so good to hear your voice. I was wondering if you wanted me to come home early," I emphasized the word dad because Sarah had just walked out of the room.
"Give me that!" she said grabbing my phone.