Chapter 3

Jahron

"If I knew, I was wasting my time, wouldn't have wasted my time, with all these shoulda, coulda, woulda's." I sang. Shit was scary. Miguel flew me in from Mississauga and tonight was make it or break it. I want to get this shit right. I need to get this shit right. I heard a soft knock at the door.
"Come in" I said lowly. The door crept open and I saw a petit figure along with it. "Hi, I'm Giana, but you can call me Gia." she said as I mentally undressing her. She looked too damn good but she is the last thing I want on my mind.

"I'm here to help you get dressed, but I see you already got that handled that" Gia let out a soft giggle.
"I'm not trying to be rude, but can you leave?" I said not looking up from my notebook. A nigga had shit to take care of and these emotions to control before I got on stage.

"Yeah sure, you got it" I glanced up quickly and saw her smile fade away. I don't know why she's taking shit to heart. "You can let yourself out" I said as she continued burning a hole through my forehead.

"Yeah, aight." Gia said as she slammed the dressing room door. "I'm from the city, you'n gotta love to love, you'n gotta love to fuck" I continued to rehearse. It was already 11:28, and it was time for me to head out onto the stage.
Liya
"Aw, you guys are too cute. Thank you for stopping in on Ovoxnews." I thanked Selena and The Weekend. I seen my bestfriend walking out the dressing room with the meanest mug on. I swear, these Gemini's don't know how to control their facial expressions. She made her way toward me. "What's wrong with you sour puss?" I laughed as she glared at me.

"That bitch in the dressing room is what's wrong. He was like, oh can you leave, like?!" Gia said while she was rolling her eyes. "Listen hot head, he's obviously nervous, this is his first show and you know Miguel will tell his ass to go back to Canada if he screws up." As I explained to Ms."I'm from the 347, don't you ever get it twisted." "Remember G, being sensitive gets you no where in this city."

Miguel
My guest from Mississauga, was performing tonight. Drake has been begging me for the longest to find someone for him to sign. I hope this guy out does himself, one more loss for me and OvoxNY is going bankrupt. A mic being handed to me interrupted my thoughts. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please give it up for Jahron, also known as PartyNextDoor."' the lights shifted from me to to the stage.

🌃🌃🌃Chapter 3, I hope you guys are enjoying this

🌃
🌃
🌃
Chapter 3, I hope you guys are enjoying this. I definitely do see this story going somewhere 😭