Chapter 4.2

Party
As I made my way through the crowd, I got daps from a few people and a business card from many people, but my main focus was to find Gia. I knew I shouldn't have said what I said to her, but this was important to me. Who knows if she's some average bitch that would've cost my my life?

Gia

I was currently searching around for Liyah. If she downs too many Jell-O shots, this whole place is about to shut down
LIY-ugh, Excuse me. I bumped back into that rude ass Canadian Kid, Party.

Sorry, about everything he said as his eyes wandered off somewhere. I never realized how beautiful and flawless this man was but nothing can compare to Nav.

It's fine I stated. I quickly scurried away. I knew he was trouble after our last confrontation. I just needed to find my best friend and get the hell out of here.
As soon as a made a way towards to door, I heard moans coming from the bathroom..

Liyah
Nav, Don't stop! I screamed in ecstasy. Yeah, Gia was my friend, but I at least knew how to treat Nav. I hope she won't care, no one belongs to anyone in this dirty city. I heard a loud knock on the door.
"Li, are you there?" asked Gia and I simply rolled my eyes and fixed my dress
"Yeah boo, I'll be out in a minute." I gave Nav a sloppy kiss and walked out of the one of the room.

I noticed that Gia was looking at me all types of crazy but honestly, I couldn't care. I was drunk and horny. Who could really tell me what? She giggled and walked away, I wonder how long I can keep messing with her "man" behind her back....