Chapter 5

Gia 💔
Now, if Liyah didn't think I knew that she was messing with my man, she's sadly mistaken. After tonight, I want nothing to do with that bitch.
To do list:
Break up with Nav
Break Liyah's face.
She's been my best friend since I started working at OvoxNY. We knew how these streets were dirty, yet she sold her soul for a nut. Everyone in Brooklyn knows that Nav is nothing but a scammer and a drug dealer yet I saw something past the money. I wouldn't be surprised if Nav paid for her dress. I need to drink this pain away.....

Nav 💋💊
Liyah? Nah, she's just easy. Gia is just too good for me. Her work ethic, her attitude, and her personality is something I can never handle. I can never be selfish to the next man and hold Gia hostage in a situationship so Liyah is my best bet. I know Gia isn't stupid but I have needs that a good woman like her cannot satisfy. I saw her walking to the bar as she ordered henny on the rocks. As I walked up to her, she was eager to leave.
"Ma, don't go, can we talk?" Her big brown, almond eyes, rolled at me
"What is there to say, you're out here fucking on my friend. That's enough said. I'm cool off you." She stated, I loved when shawty pressed me.
"I love you, not her ma, please, give me another chance. I'll change for you. Shawty was easy. I'm sorry." I was only telling half the truth, hell yeah I'm selfish and I need her to deal with my ways. She's mine. No one else's. I'm the only one that will love her in this dirty ass city
"One more chance Nav. One more fucking chance bro." She bit her lip and stood on her tippy toes to kiss me.

Yeah...G won't have any other choice but to stick with me.

Jahron (Party) 📌
I was about to say goodbye to Gia, but I saw her arguing with that Nav guy.  Anybody could tell that Nav wanted Gia because she was a trophy. I understood why Gia was such a sweet heart. She was heartbroken, insecure, and didn't want anyone else to feel like that. Her nigga is the cause of this. That boogie down ass scammer. If she was my girl, she'd never have to worry about giving me another chance because I wouldn't mess up. She deserve the world beyond New York. Once I get enough money, Gia will belong to the city and me.

Nav in the MultiMedia
S/o to the accounts (tracey397 and PrettyMorena) that were my first comments and PrettyMorena for uploading my book to Next Up. I did not think that this book would go anywhere. I was bored and I had an idea. I will finish this book y'all ❤️. Thank you for the votes and support.