Prolouge

Age 3

"Cervi, Pret! Come look, come look!"

"What is it, Lucy?"

"Yes, Lu?"

"Look! It's a stick with pwetty black and gold wings! It's so pwetty!"

"Haha... That's a butterfly, Lu." 

The Royal Goddess, dressed in a white toga with her soft, long light blonde hair drifting over her shoulders, her copper brown eyes shining in the sunlight, named Pretiositas says.

The Royal Dragon, a beautiful black and golden scaled dragon, his violet eyes rolling to the side, a smile on his face, named Cervixa laughs, along with Pretiositas and the Royal Angel, Lucilla, whom Pretiositas had birthed.

"It's so pwetty! I'm gonna name her Regella!" Lucilla states. All of a sudden, the butterfly floats to the ground, shining, and transforming into an exceed, one with black fur and beautiful golden eyes, golden stars lighting up the exceed's tail and paws.

"You really think I'm pretty?" The exceed, named Regella from Lucilla, says, smiling. Cervixa and Pretiositas look at the exceed, shocked. However, Lucilla just smiles wider.

"Of course, Regella! Oh, y-you don't mind if I call you that, right?" Lucilla responds, shyly. Regella smiles wider and nods her head, showing yes.

"I didn't have a name before! I'm a verceed, by the way! Thank you very much, Miss...?" Regella asked, signing for her name.

"Oh! My name is Lucilla Animus! A Royal Goddess, Dragon, and Angel Slayer in training! Will you be my friend?" Lucilla asks.

"Of course I'll be your friend, Lucilla! Can I call you Luci...?" Regella asks. Lucilla nods her head and smiles.

"Yeah!"

------------------------------------

Age 5

"Cervi? Pret? M-mommy...? Daddy...? W-where did you go?! P-please don't be gone..." Tears poured out of Lucilla's eyes like waterfalls. Regella tears up as well, hugging Lucilla's leg.

"I, I still haven't mastered the special magic you promised to teach me!! P-please... Don't leave me..." Lucilla curled up in a ball, the tall meadow grass scraping against her legs. Regella tried her best to comfort her, but ended up sobbing to sleep with Lucilla.

----------------------------------

"Is that snoring...? Hello, is there someone- Oh my Goodness, it's a child!" The tall blonde woman gasped, running up to the child, shaking her and the verceed awake.

"Mommy...? Daddy...?" The small child, Lucilla, groaned, before screaming and scrambling away.

"Shshshsh, calm down, hun, I won't hurt you! Where are your mommy and daddy?" The tall woman asked, softly gasping as the small child burst out in sobs, the verceed waking up and comforting her, glaring at the woman.

"Who are you?! You made Luci cry!" Regella screamed.

"I'm sorry, I just asked where her parents were... I'm so sorry, I didn't realize that... Nevermind. Do you want to come with me, dear? I can bathe you and give you a nice meal. I have a husband, and we can take good care of you... Oh, you must be so cold... Take this " The woman asks. The small child nods her head, asking the lady a question.

"Who are you?" The lady smiles softly.

"I'm Layla, Layla Heartfelia."

---------------------------------------

Age 8

"You stupid child, it's all your fault she's dead! Don't fucking touch me! *slap*"

--------------------------------------

Age 14

"I-I made you a rice ball, father...."

"I'M BUSY! GO AWAY BEFORE I STRANGLE YOU YOU STUPID CHILD! *slap*"

"I-I'm sorry father..."

-------------------------------------

Age 17

"*mumble*"

"SPEAK UP YOU STUPID BRAT!"

"I SAID I'M SICK OF YOUR STUPID SHIT! AAAGH!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Blood splattered on the wall that day.