Chapter 5 (HALLELUJAH)

(Wow, look at that! A CHAPTER!!!)

Lucilla's POV

"...P-papa..?" I whispered, tears beginning to fall down my face. The dragon snapped it's head towards me, then his eyes widened, tears falling as well.

"L-lucilla..." He whispered, then glowed in a violet light. When it died down, a tall, muscular man stood in it's place, and the man ran up and hugged me. He smelled of iron and lavender, just like Papa (media).

 He smelled of iron and lavender, just like Papa (media)

"C-Cervi..! I missed yo-you so much!" I sobbed, and hugged him tightly, and Regella hugged his leg just as tight, crying as well. He laughed and sobbed, hugging me closer.

"I'm so sorry I left, Lucy... The Dragon Meadow was in danger, which i why you woke up in a random field in the Bounds. We wanted to keep you safe.." He murmured.

"Wh-where's Mama...?" I asked shakily, and he laughed loudly, probably at myself.

"Of course! Pret's going to be so happy! Come on, I'll take you to her clearing." He says, his happiness shining on his face, is violet eyes glowing. I smiled as well, laughing as he dragged Regella and I, well, picked up Regella, to a clearing in the forest. When we entered, she was looking up at the sky, while lying on the ground. (media, art not mine, brown eyes instead)

 (media, art not mine, brown eyes instead)

"Pret, dear...? I found two people that want to see you." He said softly, and Mama shot up, angry, still not looking our way.

"Cervixa, you know VERY well not to call me that until our children return, and to NEVER bring STUPID TRAVELERS TO-" She turned around and gasped, tears coming to her eyes.

"L-Lu, Regella... Y-you're here..." She murmured, then ran towards us, her arms extended outwards. We ran towards her, Regella now in her human form, and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you both so much..." She whispered. We spared a touching moment with each other, and pulled away, smiling.

"I'm so happy I found you, Ma..." I whispered, and she then noticed the scarlet mark on my hand, and laughed softly.

"You joined a guild, I see. Which one?" I blushed and tapped my mark.

"Fairytail. I.. I was originally in a dark guild with Regella... Two people took me in after you left, and when my 'mom' died, her husband became cold and abused me. A-and... And I snapped one day, and-" I couldn't continue speaking, because a soft, choked sob escaped my lips, and tears were beginning to drop down my face.

"I-I didn't mean to, I-I was just so angry-" I gasped for breath and fell to my knees, and Regella comforted me, hugging me close. Two more sets of arms wrapped around me, and hugged me softly, and after a few minutes, I calmed down.

"...Erza. Erza Scarlet saved my life even though we were enemies at the time." I murmured, tracing my fingers over my scarlet insignia.

"She's beautiful. Scarlet red hair, brown eyes, soft milky skin, and always wears a set of armor as her normal clothes. Heart Kreuz armor, I think." I described, smiling, remembering the comforting yet authoritative aura of Erza.

"She loves strawberry cake, and is very authoritative, but can be nice or funny. She cares a lot about her guildmates, and treats every one as family." I chuckled. It was a wonderful moment until all three looked at me, smirking.

"You llliiiikke her~" They cooed in unison, and I blushed a crimson red.

"W-wh-what? N-no I d-don't! B-Bakas!" I yelled hiding my hands in my face. They all chuckled and shook their heads.

"Ne, Lu, let's go collect the reward. We WERE supposed to get rid of the dragon. Y-you're coming with us, right, Okaa-san, Oto-san?" Regella asked, looking hopeful. Mama laughed, and nodded her head.

"Of course we are. What kind of a question is that?" She asked softly, and Papa chuckled, nodding swiftly.

I smiled, tears in my eyes.

"I'm so happy we found you guys..." I whispered, and we began walking back to Fairytail.

~timeskip, at Fairytail~

I took a shaky breath and pushed open the doors, and Erza immediately tackled me to the ground with a hug, stars in her eyes.

"LUCILLA! MIRE JUST MADE A NEW STRAWBERRY CAKE RECIPE AND IT'S DELICIOUS!!" She screamed in my ear. My soul left me, and I deadpanned, wondering how life would be now that I was deaf.

"E-Erza... Get off, please..." I choked out weakly, and she did instantly, then turned to Mama and Papa.

"Who are they? New members?" She asked curiously. I laughed and stood up, then walked next to them.

"That's their decision. And... EVERYONE!" I yelled, gaining everyone's attention.

"*ahem* Everyone, these are my Mom and Dad... Pretiositas the Royal God, and Cervixa the Royal Dragon. Cervi is in his human form right now." I said, smiling widely. Everyone cheered and greeted them happily, and some shouts were, 'You should join the guild!' or simply, 'Hi!'. Mama and Papa smiled widely and laughed.

"You know what? We'd love to join the guild." They said in unison, and the guild cheered louder. Mira walked up to them with the stamp in hand and smiled.

"Where, and what color would you like your insignia?" She asked sweetly. Mama answered first.

"I'll have mine in scarlet on the back of my neck, please." She said, lifting up her hair. Mira stamped her, and Papa answered after.

"I'll have mine on my cheek in indigo," And with a kick on the leg from Mama, "-Please." Mira chuckled and stamped him, and then stepped back into the crowd. And...

3.

2.

1.

"WELCOME TO FAIRYTAIL!"