Chapter 2

Lucilla's POV

I gulped, hugging onto Regella tighter, my hood still down. 

What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm useless?! WHAT IF-

My thoughts were interrupted when I realized it was starting to drizzle, the clouds in the sky starting to swirl. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Erza, smiling.

"Calm down, Lucilla. You and Regella will be fine." She said, calming me instantly, the rain stopping, the clouds dispersing.

"So, it storms when your upset or angry?" She asks, curious. The rest of the team looked at me, nodding their head.

"Yeah, Lucilla-chan, is that how it works?" Wendy, the Sky Mage, asked. I smiled sadly and nodded.

"It started after I met Juvia of Phantom Lord... She seemed to be one of the only ones who understood my loneliness... She had to leave before her guild found out, though. She was nice, but always so sorrowful, like I once was..." I murmured. They all looked at me shocked, then laughed.

"Huh? What..? What's funny...?" Erza chuckles again and turns to me.

"She joined our guild half a year ago, Lucilla. I'm sure she'll be happy to see you." I smiled brighter than I ever had, running towards the guild. Juvia once saw a peek of my face, while I was dying my hair. I slammed the guild doors open, yelling,

"JUVI?!" I spotted a blue haired mage in the corner of the guild, and ran up to her, her doing the same once she saw me.

"LUCILLA!!" We dramatically hugged, crying tears of joy.

"I'm so happy I get to see you again!!! GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT JUVI?! I'M JOINING FAIRYTAIL TOO!" Juvia gasps and hugs me tighter.

"THAT'S GREAT!!" We turn once we hear a cough, looking around and seeing Erza and the rest of her team.

"Oh, hehe... Hi Erza..." She chuckled.

"I can see you are very happy to find each other again. Now let's get your emblem, ne? MASTER!" She yells. Soon, a small, old man walks down some stairs, and up to Erza, with a smile.

"Yes, Erza?" Erza smiles down at the small man.

"My friend, Lucilla, would like to join our family." The man smiles wider and turns to me.

"But of course! Where, and what color?" I thought for a moment, and smiled.

"My right hand, in scarlet. In honor of Erza. She saved me from the darkness." I say softly, extending my right hand. He chuckles and murmurs some words, then a scarlet red Fairytail mark appears on my hand. Erza smiles and softly blushes, but quickly hides it. Someone in the guild shouts, "PARTY!" And the guild erupts in chaos. I sit down next to Erza, seeing as Juvia was stalking, 'her beloved Gray-sama'. I looked at the strawberry cake that she was nibbling on, and I asked a question that made everyone in the guild freeze.

"Can I have some cake?" Erza slowly looked at me, and everyone in the guild was watching, shocked.

"Hm?" She asks, trying not to hit her new friend, in a forcefully polite manner.

"I'm sorry... I've just never had cake before, and Pret and Cervi disappeared before I could have one, and Layla didn't have enough time for cooking, and after she died... Well, you know..." I murmured. Erza grows a shocked face.

"NEVER HAD CAKE?!" She immediately shoves a piece of cake into my mouth, and my eyes light up instantly.

"Why have I never tried this piece of heaven...?" I whispered. Soon enough, I ordered a strawberry cake, nibbling on it in rhythm with Erza. Soon, though... An Ice make lance was thrown into my cake. I turned my head slowly, seeing Gray, fighting with Natsu, showering ice magic at Natsu, vice versa. Everyone froze, even Erza, seeing my dark aura. Soon enough, everyone noticed the raging storm outside, and some members noticed this as what was known to be, 'Tsunami's Storm', and figured out I was Tsunami.

"You... DARE TO DESTROY MY CAKE?!" I yelled, making the two of them freeze. Huge bolts of lightning were heard outside. I stormed up to them slamming their heads into the floor, angrily mumbling complaints.

"YOU ARE TO BUY ME A NEW ONE, UNDERSTAND?!" I yelled. They quickly nodded, buying me a new cake. The storm outside instantly dispersed, and I happily continued eating cake, like nothing happened. Everyone, except Erza, for she was busy admiring my forceful authority, looked at me shocked, slowly returning to what they were doing. The guild was soon rowdy once again, until Master tapped my shoulder, gaining my attention.

"Yes, Master?" I asked sweetly.

"Are you Tsunami?" He asks, being extremely straight forward. My smile fades, and I swiftly nod, turning away. It was starting to softly drizzle outside.

"Well then, I want to assure you everything will be fine! We treat one another like family, no matter what. You can be who you really are, Lucilla, inside." He says, smiling and pointing to his heart. The rain stops, and I smile softly, whispering a, "Thank you".

I turned my attention on Erza, admiring her features. Her shining eyes, her, beautiful scarlet hair... She seemed perfect. I swiftly turned away, eating my cake and drinking a strawberry milkshake I ordered.

This really was a family, wasn't it?