Chapter 4

Lucy's POV
I nibbled on a piece of cake happily, chatting with Erza.
"So, Lucilla, where'd you get that cloak?" Erza asked.
"Oh, my mother gave it to me. It also acts as a limiter for my magic."
"I see... LUCILLA! I, ERZA SCARLET, CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE! A battle with your full magic power!" I smile devilishly.
"You're on." I say, walking outside the guild to the battle field. I gently took off my cloak once everyone was in the stands, and after Cana organized the bets. A mass amount of magic power poured out of me, nearly 15x stronger than Gildarts or even Makarov when he was angry. Erza's eyes widened, but she stayed put.
"B-Begin!" Makarov said, scared of the sheer magic power.
"Requip! Heaven's Weild!" Erza yelled, spawning 100 blades.
"Dance, my blades!" She yelled, sending the swords forward. I took a deep breath and yelled,
"WINGS! NIVELUL TREI (TIER THREE)!" I yelled, and large angelic gold wings sprouted from my back, and I swung up into the air, dodging the swords. I looked towards Erza, and chanted,
"ROYAL ANGEL'S POISON SONG!" I yelled, a large light purple beam streaking towards Erza. It caught her off guard, though not completely. She dodged, but some of her armor melted from the touch of the poison. She looked even more shocked, and changed into her Adamanite Armour. She put the shield in front of her, whilst spawning 100 more swords, sending them flying towards me. I dodged the swords and flew down to Erza, my hand glowing in a bright silver glow.
"ROYAL ANGEL'S STEEL JAB!" I yelled, punching Erza's shield, breaking it into many bits. Erza looked incredibly shocked, so much that it made me almost feel sorry for her. Almost. Before she could react, I chanted,
"DRAGON SOUL! IGNEEL!" I yelled, catching everyone's attention. Yes, I could use something called 'Dragon Soul', which turned me into that sole dragon I chant, but more similar looking to me. I discovered this skill in one of my dreams, where Mama told me. And from there, I trained myself. A bright red, fiery light engulfed me, and when it died down, there stood Igneel, with no scars, and it was a lighter red. I took a deep breath and yelled,
"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" An incredibly large blast of fire shot Erza head on, and when it died down, Erza was unconscious. I transformed back to normal, and grabbed my cloak, hooking it on.
"A-and the winner i-is Lucilla!" Cana yelled, and Master kept on yelling about how he was rich, considering he was the only one who bet for me. All of a sudden, I was pinned to the floor, and Natsu angrily yelled,
"HOW DO YOU KNOW IGNEEL?!" I smiled.
"I knew him for a short while, before he left to explore the world outside the Dragon Meadow." His grip on me loosened, and he sat up, looking defeated. I sat up, still smiling.
"Igneel trained you, didn't he? He's still alive, you know. If he wasn't, I wouldn't be able to transform into him." Natsu's face shot up, and he was smiling happily.
"Really?!" I giggled and nod, watching Natsu doing a happy 'dance of victory'. I walked over to Erza and my hands began to glow a bright silvery blue.
"Royal Angel's Sky Healing.." I murmured, healing Erza completely. Erza awoke with a start, and immediately bowed down to me, saying things like, 'Fairytail's strongest' and 'The new Fairy Queen'. I sweat dropped, confused.
"I hereby declare Lucilla an SSS-Class Mage! And, Fairytail's STRONGEST!" Master yelled, making me blush. Strongest? I smirked, calling Regella up to me.
"Who wants to battle Regella?" I said, smirking. Pantherlily walked up, not knowing what he was up with. I smirked.
"Regella?"
"Yes, Lucilla?" She said, cracking her knuckles. A golden glow enveloped my fingers, and with a snap and chant...
"*snap* Into a Dragon." (Regella can willingly turn into a human, butterfly, and other small creatures, but for larger and fiercer animals, minus humans, she needs Lucilla's help) Regella grew into a large dragon, with black scales and golden eyes and golden claws. and golden wings. Pantherlily paled, gulping. Regella roared, a gust of black stars swarmed out of her mouth, knocking Pantherlily out.
"A-and I declare Regella an SSS-Class mage as well!" Makarov said. Regella turned back into her Exceed form and flew on top if my head, smiling proudly.
"Ne, Gramps! I wanna make a team! Name it Team Ryukōshitsu! Me and Regella will be the members. And if Erza wants, she can join as well. She did beat me... well, with the cloak on. Let her know when she wakes up, Gramps! Let's go on a mission, Regella." I say, walking inside the guild and going to the top floor. I would start out with S-Class missions. I took a 3 year long mission, that read,
Please help!
We believe a dragon is hiding in a cave in one of our forests. Anyone who enters never makes it out alive!
Location: Ryukusō-chi Village
Details: One survivor claims it was a large black scaled dragon with violet eyes. Please come quick!
Reward: 10,500,000 Jewel
-Mayor if Ryukusō-chi Village
I gasp. Ryukusō-chi was the village closest to the Dragon Meadow! Maybe Papa will be there! I ran down the stairs and had Mira stamp the job. I walked out of the guild, determined. I boarded the train to Ryukusō-chi Village and...
"Urp! I... Hate T-trains..!" I yelled. Regella sighed and dragged me to our booth, and then knocked me out with a sharp blow to the neck.
~later~
I woke up, and saw Regella hauling me out of the train. I stood up wobbly and walked out.
"Jeez, Lu, you're really heavy!" Regella said, smirking. I growled and picked up Regella by the scruff angrily.
"SHUT UP CAT!" I yelled. Regella rolled her eyes, still smirking. I growled and let her go, watching her pull out her wings and fly next to me. I walked to the Mayor's house and knocked on the door, and an old man with a bald head and squinted eyes came out, wearing a grey tuxedo. He smiled, seeing my insignia.
"Ah, come in, come in..." He said, leading me and Regella inside.
"So, there seems to be-"
"A dragon in one of the caves in a forest. You see, I'm actually related to a dragon, so I don't need directions. I can already sense a dragons presence near the... Kibamori woods, yes?" He looks at me shocked, then nods.
"Please, take care of the dragon..." He murmurs. I nod and walk out of the door, Regella behind me.
"...You really think it's Cervi, Regella?" Regella frowns and shakes her head.
"I don't know. But we can hope." She said. I followed the magical pressure, and walked into the Kibamori Woods. About 15 minutes in, I hear a small yawning roar from a cave. I walked in the cave and gasped, tears falling down my face, and Regella started crying too. The old familiar scent flooded my senses.

"Papa?"