First Day

Emma and other first years gasp in awe as they make their way to the dormitories. The Gryffindor prefects showed the first years Gryffindor students to the Gryffindor dormitories. The Gryffindor students arrived at a portrait. The portrait featured a fat lady in a pink dress holding a Japanese hand fan.

"Poison Apples" One of the prefect said

The portrait swung open, leaving a door way for the students to walk through. The first years took in the new surroundings with an astonished look. Some began to yawn.

"Boys upstairs to the left. The girls upstairs to the right." Another Gryffindor prefect said

The students made their way to their beds. Emma and Mary Margaret, almost instantly fell asleep once their head touched the pillows.

Emma woke up just in time to get ready for her classes. Her first class of the day was Potions. Emma and Mary Margaret finally found there way to Potions, barely on time.

"No foolishness will be tolerated. No wand waving. And most importantly of all, no talking." A very strict professor said slamming the classroom door behind him as he entered the room

The professor looks at a couple of girls whispering. He instantly notices one of them.

"Oh. I see we have a 'famous celebrity' here. Emma Swan."

Emma turned her face away from Mary Margaret and looked over at the strict professor. He had black hair that went down to his shoulders and covered at least half of his face. Emma turned paled.

"Emma, can you tell me the difference between wormwood and wormwood essence?" Professor Snape asked

Emma shook her head. Highly embarrassed.

"Don't know sir." Emma said quietly

"Just as Emma demonstrated, clearly fame isn't everything." Snape commented

A few chuckles were heard in the classroom. Snape clears his throat and continues the class.

The class finally ends and Emma heads to the next class with Mary Margaret. David tags along. The three of them have tranfiguration together. They get to the class room just in time to see a tabby cat turn into Professor McGonagall. The whole class gasped in awe and then the professor started teaching the basics of Transfiguration. The class groans at the mention of homework.

Emma makes it through another class. She heads to the courtyard for riding lessons. The class Emma had been looking forward to all day. Emma gets lucky again as Mary Margaret tags along with her.

"Attention class!" A platinum white haired middle aged woman shouted

The class stopped talking and turned their attention to the professor. Madam Hooch instructed her class on riding a broomstick. Emma succeeded in mounting her broomstick as the rest of the class struggle. The rest of the class soon mounted their brooms as well. The class was then instructed to slowly raise off the ground on their brooms.

One of Emma's classmate, Ruby, went up little too high and lost control. She crashed into a nearby tree and fell off the broom. Mary Margaret ran up to her cousin and Hooch got her up and began to walk her to the hospital wing.

"Wait here. And no one on their brooms until I get back." Madam Hooch says as she leaves the courtyard with Ruby

Emma noticed that Ruby dropped her phone. As she went to pick it up, a Slytherin picked it up first. Regina Mills, the slytherin, began flying in the air on her broom.

"Come get it Swan!" Regina shouted

Before Mary Margaret can stop her, Emma also gets in the air. Regina throws the phone across the courtyard. Emma flies as fast as she can and catches it.

Unknown to Emma she ends up flying right by the window of Professor McGonagall's office. Emma lands back on the ground in the courtyard. The whole class, except the slytherins, cheered. But the cheers were only short lived due to Professor McGonagall walking up to Emma. 

"Come with me Swan." She said in a stern voice

The slytherins "ohhh" and laughed as Emma was walking away from the courtyard. Emma couldn't help thinking she was in big trouble. Emma was led back into the castle and they stopped outside of Professor Quirrell's classroom. Emma waited in the hallway, as McGonagall stepped in the classroom for a quick second.

"Professor, may I have August Booth?" Emma heard her ask

Quirrell mumbled an answer and Professor McGonagall stepped out of the classroom followed by August.

"Booth I had found you a new seeker." Professor tells the 5th year

Emma stands this speechless. She has just gotten on the Gryffindor House Quidditch team. She tells Mary Margaret at lunch. The whole Gryffindor table congrats Emma on getting onto the team. David explains that first years don't usually get on the house teams. 

Lunch ends and Emma goes to her Charms class. David and Mary Margaret sit at the same table with Emma. Professor Flitwick guides the class through a charm. David is the first one to master the charm. David tries to help Mary Margaret with the charm, but comes off as bossy. The class ends with the instruction to practice the levitation charm for homework. 

Emma gets through the rest of her classes. Before dinner, she sits in the common room working on her homework. Emma heads to dinner with Mary Margaret after they had finished about half of their homework. David sits next to Mary Margaret causing her to be quiet the whole dinner. 

Emma finishes dinner and heads back to the common room. She sits at a table and finishes her homework, which takes until about midnight. Yawning, Emma goes to her dormitory and drift off to sleep. 

Author Notes: I finally updated. Sorry for the long wait. Thankfully, it's summer for me. Hope you like it. Please comment.