Chapter 1:The beginning

Taylor's P.O.V on the phone with Ashley/Charlotte: yes Ashley I just got off the plane I'm in New York are you here yet Ashley. on the other line no Taylor I don't get there till tomorrow morning Ashley said. Me what time I asked Ashley Ashley on the other line. My plane lands at 7:30 so by the time I get to Broadway I will be at the hotel at 8:00 in the morning. Me ok love you girl. Ashley on the other line I love you to bye. Me bye. Off the phone with Ashley so me and Ashley always had a dream to be a wwe diva. So we came here to see what we can do because there is a tough enough challenge here in New York City.

Witch when Ashley/Charlotte gets here we are going to do it together since we are best friends and we both love wrestling and want to do wrestling. I was thinking about what would it be like if I were a wrestler. I was snapped out of my thoughts when a pare of skinny arms were rapped around me and said boo I instantly took out my pepper spray. When I turned around to spray I saw Charlotte with her hands up in Defence. I said OMG!!! And squealed when I saw Ashley/Charlotte my best friend I instantly jump on her. I thought you weren't going to be here till tomorrow. I said excitedly I wanted to surprise you she sad happy.  I threw my arms around her neck a hugged her tight. You look beautiful I said thanks you look good to Ashley/Charlotte  said. I'm hungry I said as we walked NYC.

Then let's go eat something Ashley/Charlotte said shrugging her shoulders.  Me and Ashley/Charlotte went to go eat pizza   We talked for a while then we got a cab back to the hotel. At the hotel Ashley I called from my room what she yelled back what should I wear for the GYM I said a sports bra and some yoga tights she said while walking to me in my room ok  what are you wearing I said the same she said ok I'm going to get ready I said ok she said

 At the hotel Ashley I called from my room what she yelled back what should I wear for the GYM I said a sports bra and some yoga tights she said while walking to me in my room ok  what are you wearing I said the same she said ok I'm going to get r...

This is what I'm wearing ⬆️ Ashley I give me my keys I said ok she said back thank you I said while she's giving me my keys let's go I said ok she said while we were walking to the car Ashley was on the phone with someone ~END~

AshleyP.O.V  on the phone with fergal/Finn I can't wait for you to meet her I said meet who fergal said Taylor my best friend the one I have been telling you about I said oh yah her ok but I'm at the GYM right now so I will have to meet her later fergal said no we are coming at the same GYM as you we are pulling up right now I said ok bye he said while hanging up ~END~