Chapter 6: Is this a date?

Taylor'sP.O.V

I woke up and looked on my phone. And there was a text from Ashley and Fergal

Text

Ashley😎: hi Taylor I just wanted to let you know I got an apartment a few hours from yours. P.S  love yoh girly😘

Me: ok that's great. P.S love you to😜

Text with fergal

Fergal😜: are you up love?

Me: yes why?

Fergal😜: just asking love

Me: how are you?

Fergal😜: good you?

Me: good

Fergal😜: ok love I haft to go

Me: ok I haft to get ready anyway

Fergal😜: ok bye love❤️️💋😘

~END~

Fergal'sP.O.V i texted Ashley telling her my plan to see if Taylor likes me and I think it's going to work.

Text

Me: Hey Ash.

PeanutButter : what's up.?

Me:I need a favor from you.

PeanutButter : sure anything.

Me: you and Taylor are best friend right?

PeanutButter: yah why?

Me: I need you to ask her if she likes me. You know like like.

PeanutButter : ok but why? Do you like Taylor.😊

Me: maybe..... maybe not 😉

PeanutButter : OMG!!!!!! FERGAL!!!!!! That's amazing I am so happy for you. If course I will help you.😜

Me: thank you so mush Ashley. I owe you big time.

PeanutButter: save it. I just want you to love birds together.

Me: ok can you tell her now.? If your not Busy.

PeanutButter: I'm actually at the gym right now. But the minute I get out I will go to her apartment and ask her.

Me: ok bye.

~END of texted~

In my contacts Ashley is PeanutButter. In her contacts I'm jelly. It's a best friend thing. I really hope Taylor likes me back. Who am I kidding we known each other for 2 days. She doesn't like me back.

Taylor'sP.O.V I got out of bed after I got done texting Fergal and Ashley. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and picked out an outfit and turned on the shower. As I was in the shower I was thinking. Me and fergal have ever talked about any of the kisses we had. Well...... only through text. But I think I like him. Like like him. Does he feel the same. I shook that out of my head. I got dressed. The outfit obove and went to the GYM.

Ashley'sP.O.V

I was on the Threadmill until I have been running for 3 miles. I got of and grabbed my water bottle and took a sip. And then took my towel and put it around my shoulders. I turned around wen I Hurd the door open. Hey Ashley I heard Taylor say. Hey Taylor I said with a jolly voice.whats up she said. Nothing I was just about to leave. Ok I will be in here if you need me taylor said. Ok I said back I was about to walk out the door until I remembered what Fergal asked me. I turned around and took a deep breath. Taylor was on the Threadmill with her head phones in I walked up to her and pulled one out. She stopped the threadmill and said what was that for!. Taylor half yelled. Calm down there is something I need to talk to you about. I said To Taylor.