Chapter: 8 ( confusion )

Fergal'sP.O.V

I was at the bar with Jon,Colby,joe,Rami. And I probably had 1 to many drinks. I definitely couldn't drive. So I called a cab. I said bye to the boys and left.

( At home)

I unlocked my door. And headed in side. I didn't even bother taking my clothes off. I just headed straight to bed . Since I was so drunk. But I wasn't drunk enough to stop thinking about Taylor. I mean we kissed before but this one was different. I felt.....SPARKS I know I like Taylor. But if I felt sparks that means she did to. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone buzzed. It was a text from Ashley.

( text with Ashley )

PeanutButter: I told Taylor that you like her

Me: what did she say?

PeanutButter: she likes you but not in the way you like her😢........I'm sorry

Me: its ok......it's not your fault

PeanutButter: you ganna be ok?

Me: yah....I will call you tomorrow....thank for helping.....love you

PeanutButter: love you to😘

( END of text )

I stopped texting Ashley. I got up and punched the wall in my bedroom. FUCK!!! I yelled in pain while holding my fist. I felt a tear role down my cheek but it wasn't from pain. It was beacuse Taylor don't like me back. I went to my bathroom and cleaned my hand and pached it up.

After that I went to bed and fell write to sleep.

( END )

Taylor'sP.O.V

I woke up from my nap. It was 8:30PM I really wanted to talk to Fergal. It's like I like him but I don't know if it's in that was. It's ( confusion ). I known the guy for not even a week. Maybe I should call him or something.

( on the phone with fergal )

Me: hi.

Fergal: what do you want.

Me: I just wanted to check on you.....don't need to get all mad.

Fergal:I'm fine I'm not a little kid.

Me: I was just asking.

Fergal: bye I got to go.

Me:bye

( off the phone with Fergal )

Wow was Fergal so mad. It's not like he Knows that I don't like him that way. Wait a minute ASHLEY!. Ashley told him.

( text with Ashley)

Me: Ash?.

Ashley😎: yes.

Me: did you tell Fergal that I don't like him the way he like me.

Ashley😎: yes. Why?.

Me: OMG!!! Ashley why would you do that? Now Fergal is mad at me.

Ashley😎: first he told me to tell you so I could tell him. That was the plan don't yell at me. And he shouldn't be mad its your fellings.

Me: I know. I'm sorry. It's just I don't want Fergal to be mad at me.

Ashley😎: it's ok. He's not going to be mad at you forever.

Me: yah. Your right.bye girl I love you😘

Ashley😎: love you to😘 bye.

( END )

Ashley was right. I shouldn't yell at her. It's just I don't want Fergal to be mad at me. It's just I don't know if I like him. It's to mush pressure to deal with write now. Since it was late I went to the bathroom and brushed me teeth put up my hair went to bed. But I didn't go to sleep since I just took a nap.

I just played with my phone watching WWE. I love WWE so Much I came to New York for it. I wish just one day I will be a diva one day. After watching 2 hours of WWE. I got tired and went to sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter. I just want to update more for you guys. I hope you guys are injoying the story so far. Vote,comment,follow me for more stories love ya😘