Chapter 3:Training room

After getting hit in the face by the punching bag I told Ashley before the training room I wanted to take a shower and get dressed so I put on this

And then Ashley and fergal ran to me are you ready to go to the trainers room Ashley ask me yes I said we walked to the trainers room I sat on the bed what happend here the nerce ask my friend punch the punching bag to hard in to my face I said we...

And then Ashley and fergal ran to me are you ready to go to the trainers room Ashley ask me yes I said we walked to the trainers room I sat on the bed what happend here the nerce ask my friend punch the punching bag to hard in to my face I said well it's definitely bruised she said touching my cheek

It's  not that bad I said I know but try not to sleep on it or chew on that side the nurse ok I Sighd

Finn'P.O.V

Taylor is your face ok. I ask yes but it does hurt a little she said. I kissed her cheek does it fell better now. I ask yes she said blushing. Oh my god I'm sorry I don't know why I did that I said. Scarred it's ok it didn't mean anything. She said trying to make me feel better I know it's just your so beautiful. l said looking in her eyes for a moment then Charlotte came and stopped all the awkwardness. ~END~

Ashley's P.O.V
Hey guys I said walking to fergal and taylor. what are you guys talking about. I ask nothing let's just go home. Taylor said in a rush wile Finn was looking nervous. Ok then I guess lets go then I said giving Taylor her car keys. Bye fergal me and Taylor said waving. By loves he said getting in his car. Taylor got in the driving seat I got in the passenger seat. So what were you and fergal talking about I said buckling up. Nothing just getting to know each other. ~END~

Taylor's P.O.V
So what we're you and fergal talking about. Ashley ask buckling up I started to get nervous thinking what to say. Uh nothing just getting to know each other I lied and said. Ok did you get his number she ask. No why I ask. Beacuse if we are all going to hang out and train we all should have each other's numbers. She said trying to explain. Ok can you give it to me I said taking my phone out of my pocket. Yes she said. She gave me fergal number I put him in my contacts and text him so he knows it's me.

Text with fergal.

Me: hi this is my number

Fergal😜: who is this?

Me: Taylor Ashley's friend

Fergal😜: oh hi

Me: hi just wanted to let you know you can contact me on this number

Fergal😜: ok bye love❤️️

Me:Bye😍

End of text