Chapter: 9 ( silent treatment )

Fergal,sP.O.V

I woke up with a Extreme hang over. I got up brushed my teeth and took some Advil. After that I took a shower than ate breakfast. Since I was in NXT. I had to wake up at 5:30 but I like extra time so I wake up at 5:00. I obviously wasn't going to talk to Taylor today. Even tho I felt bad for acting like dick to her last night.

But I guess it's not her fault. She hasn't known me for a week. But that kiss was something. It was real it didn't fell like it was a movie. It felt real. I grabbed my keys. And went to the GYM.

Taylor'sP.O.V

I woke up feeling ill. And the way I heal my illness is working out. I got up took a shower and got dressed and put on this👇🏻

I grabbed my bag witch had my outfit after the GYM in it my towel and water bottle

I grabbed my bag witch had my outfit after the GYM in it my towel and water bottle. I waked to the GYM since it's like 3 blocks away and left.

( At the GYM )

I walked in. I seen at the corner of my eye Fergal lifting waits. He looked so sexy. He had no shirt on he just looked really hot. I found myself staring at him. He saw me but didn't say anything. I walked over to him and said hi.

I can't talk right now. Fergal said

Why not I asked.

Beacuse I just don't want to talk to you. Fergal said trying not to sound rude

So your giving me the "silent treatment"?. I asked

Something like that. Fergal said shrugging

Fergal listen.......I know that you know.....and you know that I know.....I'm not going to hide it.

Fergal didn't say anything. Just stood there as if know one was talking to him. I guess that was a part a the "silent treatment"

FERGAL!!!!!. I yelled for him to listen

WHAT!!!!!. He yelled back

PLEASE TALK TO ME!!!!!. I begged

I DONT WANT TO!!!!!. Fergal yelled

WHY....BEACUSE YOU LIKE ME AND I DONT LIKE YOU BACK!!!!!!. I yelled

Fergal didn't say anything. He just stood there breathing heavily. He got closer and closer to me. And I was getting scared but didn't show it.

He came really really close then he backed up and slapped me. I fell to the floor. I felt a teer run down my cheek. I Fergal was yelling at me saying.

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT!!!!.Fergal yelled.

I saw a girl with brown eyes and dark brown hair running over to us. She came closer and it was Bayle from NXT

FERGAL WHY DID YOU JUST HIT A GIRL!!!!. Pamela yelled.