Oh no..

I've been writing to Angelica who is all the was in London. I imported Shakespeare into my life, comparing the people to the characters.
Apparently Angelica made her way to us. Eliza is aging me on about taking a break and going upstate.

But man.. Philip's birthday is today, and apparently he as prepared something for me!
"Daddy, Daddy look!" He said to me "My name is Philip I am a poet, I wrote this poem just to show it. Be I hits turned nine. You can write rhymes but you can't rap mine!" What!!
"I practice French and play piano with my mother. I have a sister but I want a little brother." Haha okay..
"My daddy's gonna start America's bank! (Counts to 5 in French.. I can't French!)" isn't he amazing!!

"Alexander!" My wife yells at me "Come downstairs! Angelica's arriving today!"
"Okay, okay- wait what!" Great. Love Angelica and everything.. But her and Eliza are now pounding on me to go with them for the summer.
"I can't!" I try and tell them

It never works... Ugh... Girls...
"Can't stop till I get this plan through congress!"

Oh great I went a week without sleep! Dam what am I thinking! I can't think straight! I hear a knock on the door. I go all the way down to the first floor and open the door. I see a girl at the foot of the entrance
"I'm sorry.. Who are you.."
"Miss Maria Reynolds... Sir.. My husband is a cruel man... He beats me and this night he left me all alon in my house and took all our money with him.." What the hell do I say to that! Umm... Heh... What!
"Oh.. My that's.. Horrible... But why did you come to my house?"
"Well I know your a man of honour and I would like to know if. You could help me.."
"Sure.. Umm what do you need?"
"Money.." Wow... Okay.. Umm.. How bout no!
"Umm okay... How about- how much?" Dam my not thinking straight!
"A thousand..." What! Leave now! Go!!
"O-Okay.. Could I get it later.. I need sleep.. But I also-"  she kissed me! What the fudge pies!!

Okay long story short... I fu**ed her... And then sh*t went down... Mr. James Reynolds was in on it!!
"Your whole story was a set up!" I accused her. She played the innocent act. That was sickening! "How could I do this!" I'm done I'm dead!! Good bye!!

I payed Reynolds and everything remained a secret..

Cuz... Nobody needs to know.