Its Quite Uptown

There are moments where the words don't reach.. Suffering to horrific to name..
Eliza would talk to me.. She runs to Angelica for support.. I'm left alone in a big black cloud, uptown.

I take the children to church on Sundays, the sign of the cross at the door, and I pray. That never used to happen before. I walk on the streets ya liking to myself, walking by myself, "Philip you would like it uptown it's quite uptown.. I never use to like the quote before." One night I came back late from a long walk across the city.
"Eliza I am home. Sorry I was gone do late.. Eliza?" I look throughout the house for her "Elizabeth? Are you-" I stop when I see a note in the bed. I pick it up. It read: My dearest, Alexander, I am staying with Angelica for the night. I'll be back in the day. Goodnight.
~Elizabeth Hamilton

I crumple up the note and toss it in ten trash. I sit down, hopeless on our bed. "It's quite uptown.." I mutter.

It has been a week without Eliza. I'm going insane. So, I went out to find her.
I knew where she was but I never bothered to go.

I knock on the door "Eliza and Angelica?" Angelica opened the door
"What?"
"May I see my wife? I haven't seen her in a week!"
"Yes you may."
I rush in "Eliza! My dear! I missed you!"
Eliza gave me a hug "I missed you too. Im sorry I just needed to be out of that house. It reminds me too much of Philip, which is good but.. It bring on to many emotions."

"I know, I understand. Angelica could I take Eliza off you hands and take her for a walk?"
She hugged Elizabeth and then hugged me "She is your wife, not mine." She gave a small smile that we both returned. I walked Elizabeth out and went for a nice walk in the city.
-----------Couple of moths later------
The Election of 1800.
Jefferson V.S Burr
John Addams doesn't stand a chance.

Ugh! People- everybody is bugging me "who are ya promoting?"