Twenty Five

Everyone was convinced Grayson had to be under some type of spell or something.. maybe Draco gave her a love potion? It didn't make sense how there could be such an unconditional love for someone so cruel like him.

But was there a love potion that could last this long? The school year was slowly coming to an end in over a month. Students were scrambling with finals and other high level exams. But Grayson and Draco were simply counting down the days until they were to get married and finally get their parents off their backs. Even if they sounded immature and naive it was what they wanted. 

She spent most of her day with him avoiding homework. They didn't exchange many words but they stayed close, him keeping an arm around her at all times it seemed. He of course wanted her attention at all times and he always made sure he got it.

Draco huffed in annoyance as his fiancé picked up one of her books. He understood she needed to study but this was supposed to be his time with her.

"Oi come here."

"No."

"What? Love those books more than me?"

"You're so frustrating!"

He chuckled before taking the book out from her hands. Giving him a glare she tried to get it back but he stood raising it over his head, "man you are short."

"Give it back!"

"Ask nicely?" he had a smirk on his lips, entertained by how worked up Grayson was getting.

"No! Give it!" she tried jumping up to grab the book but didn't even come close, "you jerk!" she huffed crossing her arms.

"Study later I want your full attention."

"Why..?"

"Why wouldn't I? Besides, with exams coming up it'll be harder to see you and we are in different houses remember." Draco placed the book down with her other ones before motioning to her to sit on his lap.

She obeyed quietly before feeling his arms on her waist. It was their favorite way to sit together, since their bodies were close.

"You know..." he mumbled into her hair, "I was only going to marry you because it was political." he could feel her body tense at his words, "but here we are. I know pretty much everything about you and you me."

"You've been so sentimental lately, you realize that right?"

"I guess. Treasure it though, it may not last."

Staring into each others eyes as if time froze no one talked. There seemed to be a tension in the air but before long, they slowly leaned in pressing their lips together. Draco's hand positioned on the back of her head, pulling her onto his lap, she straddled him as he deepened the kiss. Their lips moved fervently against each other's as they desperately tried to get closer wanting each other.

Grayson broke the kiss, her breathing more ragged than usual. Lips slightly swollen, her cheeks increasingly growing pink as her fiancé refused to break eye contact with a smirk.

Nervously she reached up brushing some of his stray blonde hair back into its normal place. She never realized how soft his hair was before..

"Malfoy, would you like to help me study?"

"Been waiting for you to ask me to help."