March 8th, 12.19 p.m., at Green Café

"The view's so beautiful, isn't it?" You asked me while we're having some coffee in the same place. You're holding the cup and took a sip of your cappuccino.

"Huh?" I had been looking at you before you startled me with your question, no- it's rather a statement.

"The view is so beautiful." You said again looking out the window glass softly.

I followed your direction.

And I saw a small garden that's full of flowers outside the wide window glass.

Flowers?

"I love flowers. They're so beautiful~ so beautiful." My ears caught those words repeatedly.

Flowers.

Beautiful.

I never liked flowers.

"I never like flowers." I blurted out what I was thinking.

You looked at me- your pretty eyes rounded in shock.

"What?" I asked.

You frowned, but you changed it into smile immediately.

"Nothing... hehe~" You turned away and paid your attention to the flowers again.

"What is it?"

"Nothing. I just- don't keep staring at me, so you can see the beauty of flowers." You blushed.

I saw the sheer pink on your milky soft cheeks. My ears became red too and I felt like fainting anytime, but I kept my cool.

"Mwo?! Keep flattering yourself baby boy." I mocked at your words and caused you to laugh.

"I wanna be like flowers. Really pure and strong to face the pains and sadness..." You murmured.

I didn't know what to say.

"I think you're more beautiful than flowers..." I mumbled to myself.

But you heard it making you to face me and smile sweetly.

"Thank you~" You said, blushing.

I didn't deserve to hear that word, 'thank you'.

I couldn't help you.

I couldn't save you.

So please don't say it to me.

I had no right to get your smile.

I had done nothing.