Nine

Chapter 9: Failure of birth

Ariana
I exit the lunch area as I hold in tears that we're going to come back. Luckily, I bumped into oh I don't know, Brian? Lucky me

"Sorry." I mumble continuing to walk past him.

"Not so fast slut." He grabs my wrist harshly and pulls me down on the floor. "You remember what I told you yesterday? Huh?"

I nod my head. His words have been replaying in my mind ever since.

''Tell me what I said, now.'' He says sternly.

I stand up. "No one give any fucks about you Ariana. You're a worthless piece of nothing. Slutty whore. "

"And? What else did I say?.."

"You know what Brian? I'm fucking done with your crap. Your ass must be jealous from the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth." I push him and he stands there quietly with furrowed eyebrows. I smile at my response walking to the nurses office where Jane was.

I didn't want to be near anyone really, Jane was fine though.

Oh wait..I forgot.

Lunch has passed and so class has started, this time
This class was with Link, Claudia, and sigh..Harry.

I was a bit late to class cause i had to use the bathroom real quick, but I eventually made it.

As I arrived my eyes drift towards Harry he was puffing out a puff of smoke. He eyes dart towards me and his face softens. Link and Claudia were too busy talking so Harry ran up to me as I just stayed paralyzed in my spot.

"Ariana!" He grabs both my hands and holds them tight. "Ariana I--" I cut him off.

"No Harry, it's fine really. It's fine."

"Are you alrig---"

"Peachy." I give him a small smile and he still give me a blank stare. I simply just walk to my desk and grab the books on top and organize everything real quick. Just peachy.

"Hello Ariana!!" Both Claudia and Link wave at me.

Claudia and Link were both 14, I simply smiled and walked up to them giving them both hugs. "Hello Claudia, Link." They give cheery smiles and continue their conversations as I continue my search of craft supplies inside the top cabinet.