truths

3.7.17 (taken from my phone notes log)

I'm writing this from the picnic bench today. I'm in a fair mood, and I thought to myself if in my eyes life is beautiful, how could it differ so greatly for another person, who has given up on life and says life isn't fair or beautiful? Then I thought life must be separate from society; trees and flowers and the very grass and dirt we walk on are life itself, and the people inhabiting this blessed planet of life, also known as society, are the ones soiling the meaning of life, the value of happiness. I was going to sit under a tree and ponder this for several moments, but as students were passing I became afraid. Afraid of what they would think. It's a shame my outer self still cares what the slumbering think. In fact, they don't think at all, or at least very little. They think about their daily duties, meaningless responsibilities, cosmetic appearances. People of my state of mind do not trouble themselves as such. That is how we have come to find happiness, for we no longer are held in chains by this wretched society. We are only as free as our minds allow us to be.

xXx

How foolish of me to revel in the thought of sagacity. For if I have reached the end of life's beauty, am I no better than the foolish? How I envy the slumbering youth! Not an ounce of truth in their veins yet their smiles surge on. Truly I shall never be content if these truths are all that is left.

As a human, I am only able to think of thoughts present before. As an awakened being of the like, I am able to rephrase these thoughts.

- March 16, 2017