wanting, needing, new

As soon as we wake up, our minds pull us into our schedules and tasks to complete. This is human instinct and put in place for our survival. If we didn't have it, we wouldn't have hunger or thirst, and we would soon die out.

But the human race has used this instinct to its own disgusting advantage; it has muddled it and made this life nothing but meaningless tasks. We created jobs and money, and fell obsessed with power. To get any of these three things, which we value so much, we must work tirelessly on meticulous tasks that ultimately do nothing but waste our time. These have made our lives mundane.

To be truly happy and pleased we need new things to see, to experience, to feel and to breathe. We need fire, we need rain, we need harsh winds and scents of our childhood. Simply, we need.

Here is where we come back to the beginning of the problem; need. Want. Greed. I am writing this as a plea for the rest of you to wake up and break your routines of working until death. To stop and listen to the sounds of wind, be silent and appreciate every detail of nature and art.

Yet as I write this, people across the globe are enraged and frustrated, festering and boiling with greed like power hungry wolves. This is the evil of "need" that has ruined us.

So in this situation, the solution is the same as the problem. We need.

Find something new and continue to find new and exciting things until you are filled with joy.

- March 22, 2017