Truth

A/N: this is a fan fiction... lol it's my second one I guess. I did make one before but I deleted it because I thought it was kinda boring. Anyways I guess I should say this is my first fan fiction in 3 years?? But yea... any Tokyo Ghoul fan out there???
___________________________
As you walked down an alley way, because you weren't thinking, you'd thought it'd be a short cut to your apartment. But nope. You felt like you were being followed and you heard a woman's voice approaching you.

Women: "Hello darling."
Y/N: "Who are you?"

She licked her lips.

Women: "You shouldn't be here. Or else ghouls like me might eat you. You don't know how long I've been trying to find you."

As she turned into a ghoul, you tried to make a run for it, but when she caught you, you closed your eyes. And as she was about to bite into your neck, a tremble came to the woman. Blood dropped down your neck, even though she barely bit into you.

Women: "K-Kane-"
Kaneki: "How many times do I have to tell you ghouls?"

As you open your eyes, you tried to figure out the face of the man. But his white hair was covering his eyes.

Kaneki: "Touka! Take the girl else where."
Touka: "Right!"

As Touka takes you somewhere safe, you felt burdened.

Y/N: "Where are you taking me?"
Touka: "Don't talk. You are requested to stay with us."
Y/N: "What do you mean?"
Touka: "I'll give you answers later on. But not right now."

You shook your head up and down. While Kaneki was off in the alley, telling off the woman.

Kaneki: "Come on, you bitch."
Women: "Arghhh! You ruined my meal! You asshole!"
Kaneki: "Heh, were you starving?"

The women ignore his question and tried to attack him but failed. When her attack failed Kaneki threw her up in the air and back down to the ground. So now she was helpless.

Kaneki: "Don't come near her again."
.
.
Touka came in with tea, to warm you up as you sat on the couch of their cafe.

Y/N: "Thanks, but what's happening?"
Touka: "Akihiro, the owner of this cafe, he will tell you."
Akihiro: "I'm truly sorry about your incident you had today."
Y/N: "Please just tell me what's going on?"

Touka stood up and gave you a napkin, while she plugged her nose.

Touka: "Your neck. It's bleeding."
Y/N: "Do I stink? Why are you plugging your nose?-"
Akihiro: "It's not that you stink, it's actually the opposite."

You seemed frustrated. Kaneki busted in, out of breathe.

Kaneki: "Where... is she?"
Touka: "Kaneki, don't-"

You widened your eyes as you heard his name.

Y/N: "Kaneki... as in... Kaneki Ken?"
Kaneki: "Yes that'll be me."

Touka and Akihiro walked out of the room to leave you and Kaneki alone.

Y/N: "How do I know it's actually you?"

He leaned closer into you.

Kaneki: "Because I know you. Y/N."

You lifted up his hair to see his face fully.

Y/N: "It is you.... but..."

Kaneki backed away from you, and sat casually next you on the couch.

Y/N: "What happened to you? A-and your hair. It's a good look on you."
Kaneki: "I've been here the whole time."
Y/N: "Hiding?"
Kaneki: "Look, it's not about me, it's about you."
Y/N: "What about me?"
Kaneki: "You have something special in you."

You shook your head as in you were understanding the situation.

Kaneki: "Your one of the few people who breed was half ghoul and half human."

You scoffed at his statement.

Y/N: "You're kidding me right? That's not possible, I've been eating human food fine. And besides there's no way I'm half ghoul."
Kaneki: "Yes, that's the problem. Lots of ghouls in this world would do anything in the world to be human."
Y/N: "But that means there's more like me right? I mean that half ghoul and human thing."
Kaneki: "No, there's very little chance of a half ghoul. And for you, you were born. But you should've died. And yet you didn't."
Y/N: "So what happens next?"

Kaneki stood up and put his hand out. When you grabbed it, he pulled you quickly into his arms and pinned you to the wall. He then lifted up your leg.

Kaneki: "For example, if you were to have sex with a ghoul, your baby would be fully ghoul. If you had sex with a human, your baby would be human."

Your heart started to beat rapidly. He then teased you by biting your ear.

Kaneki: "And if a ghoul was able to eat you. They'd be human, because you are very special. A girl with a breed of half ghoul and human. Yet is 100% human."

He teased your senses.

Kaneki: "You are my request."
Y/N: "Kaneki... stop."

He stopped. You started sobbing slightly.

Kaneki: "Are you ok?"
Y/N: "Why'd you leave?!"

You started to hit him lightly.

Y/N: "Me and Hide were worried sick! How could you do that?!"
Kaneki: "If you really want to know then stay still and don't scream."

You saw his eye, he was half ghoul.

Y/N: "Kaneki... we're friends, why didn't you tell us sooner?"
Kaneki: "I wasn't a ghoul to begin with. A ghoul was transplanted into me."

You hugged him. You thought to yourself, he's changed so much. He used to be so shy but now he's so front. Kaneki... you don't know how long I've loved you.

Kaneki: "You can't tell Hide about this."
Y/N: "Why?..."
Kaneki: "Because I don't want him hurt."

You shook your head, and took the napkin Touka gave to you and put it on your neck.

Akihiro: "Come one, its late. We have to pack your stuff in your apartment and move, you're no longer safe."
Y/N: "But I can't just move. I need money and-"
Akihiro: "And you're going to live with Kaneki."
Touka&You: "What?! Why Kaneki?"
Akihiro: "Well for you, Y/N, You're closer with Kaneki and he'll be able to protect you. And for you Touka, don't get too jealous."
Touka: "I-I'm not jealous."

You looked worried, but you felt excited. You were going to live with your long life time crush.