Again Pt. 2

Kaneki stood still and clenched his fist, avoiding eye contact.

Hide: "It's... been so long."

Kaneki mumbled on his words. You felt somewhat embarrassed. Pretending like nothing happened you approached Hide's girlfriend. She had blonde hair and green eyes. She was slim and very pretty.

Y/N: "You must be Erika. I heard you're from the US?"
Erika: "Yes. Actually I was born in Japan, but when I was one I moved to the US."

Erika smelled the air.

Erika: "Hmm do you smell that? It smells so... delicious."

She looked at you as if you were food.

Y/N: "Yes, it does smell good."

When everybody sat down and ordered, Kaneki looked at his hands the whole time.

Y/N: "Kaneki? Do you want coffee?"
Kaneki: "No."
Erika: "Well if you don't mind. I'd like coffee."

The waiter shook his head and walked away. While Erika kept looking at you and your shoulder.

Erika: "What happened to your shoulder?"
Y/N: "Oh... well I... it's kinda embarrassing but I did a flip and knocked down a picture frame and it fell on my shoulder."

You chuckled nervously. Hide and you finally made eye contact.

Hide: "You look nice today, Y/n."

You started to smile while looking to the ground and cleared your throat.

Erika&Kaneki: "What?- you like him now?"

Kaneki and Erika looked at each other annoyed. Hide slightly laughed and leaned.

Hide: "So what's being together like?"
Kaneki&Y/N: "What?"
Hide: "Well I thought all this time you guys were together. You guys aren't?"

You shook your head no and Kaneki stood still emotionless.

Hide: "Huh. After all these years of you two talking about each other... you guys aren't together?"

You and Kaneki both widened your eyes and looked at each other.

Kaneki&Y/N: "You talked about me?!"
Erika: "Woooow. You guys are completely clueless."

The meal finally came and suddenly Erika slammed to table. She brushed her fingers through her hair.

Erika: "I didn't order this. Plus I don't even like salad, it's disgusting."
Waiter: "Oh no. You've got it wrong miss. It's hers."

You gulped at her accusation. Erika put her hand over her mouth.

Erika: "I'm sorry."
Y/N: "Haha no... it's ok."

You lost your appetite to eat and excused yourself to the restroom. As you left Erika eyed you down and excused herself as well. Hide and Kaneki sat there awkwardly.
.
.
In the bathroom, you were by yourself and no one else. You looked into the mirror and took deep breathes. Then Erika came behind you.