Summer Plan(s)

You started to pre chop the main ingredients. When cutting, you kept your mind on what happened this morning not paying any attention to where you were cutting. Nishiki came in the kitchen, he quickly stopped you from cutting because you bleeding from your finger.

Nishiki: "Hey! What the hell man?"

You snapped out of it.

Y/N: "W-what?"
Nishiki: "You're bleeding."

He turned ghoul and sucked on your finger. He took you by surprised. You hesitated to speak, and when you opened your mouth, Kaneki came barging in.

Kaneki: "Wha-... what's happening here?"

You looked at him and quickly took your finger out of Nishiki's mouth.

Nishiki: "She got distracted and cut herself."
Y/N: "H-he was just helping-"

Kaneki pulled you away and took you to sit on the couch. He took the first aid kit out and got a bandaid out.

Kaneki: "Finger."

You obeyed him and pointed you finger to him. He wrapped the bandaid around the wounded finger.

Kaneki: "Don't do that again.... ok? I'm worried for you."

You looked at your finger and smiled... the thought that he cared about you made you unbelievably happy. You gave a little chuckle.

Kaneki: "What's so funny? This is serious."
Y/N: "I like the thought of you actually caring for me... you don't know how happy it makes me."

You laid your head on his shoulder.

Y/N: "As long as I know you are there for me. I'll be happy."
.
.
You yawned as the café was closing. When you rubbed your eyes, you looked up seeing Kaneki smiling at you. You thought it's wasn't for you, so you looked behind you, no one. You looked around, and bashfully blushed without making any emotions, while walking to the couch, where there was meeting being held.

Akihiro: "As manager of this Café, I here by declare.... a summer vacation!"

You jumped up in the air.

Y/N: "Cha~~~ Finally! Let's all go the beach!"
Touka: "That's...."
Y/N: "I-If you don't want to go. It's fine- I'll just stay home."

Kaneki jumped in the conversation.

Kaneki: "Going to the beach sounds like a wonderful idea!"
Nishiki: "Let's go to the festival! When it's night, because there are fireworks."

They all looked at him with surprised.

Nishiki: "What? A man has to impress his girlfriend."
Y/N: "Y-you... have a girlfriend?.."

Kaneki, jealous, interrupted Nishiki.

Kaneki: "Why?! Are you jealous?"

You furrowed your brows and smiled.

Y/N: "Nothing like that! I'd like to meet her."
Akihiro: "Then it's settled then."
Touka: "Y/n, make sure to wear your swimsuit. I'd like to see you in one."

She said it so creepily, you chocked on your spit.

Y/N: "M-m-m.... Me?! Pfshhh! Don't say such nonsense. I don't even think I own a pair of a swimsuit."
Touka: "Then we have to go right now! Come on!"
Y/N: "But I'm-"
Touka: "Kaneki come with us!"