Always

Jin let out his hand for you to hold. As you grabbed it, people were cheering for you.

You sat on the stool and  started to tune up the guitar they had. You strung a chord and all eyes were on you.

Y/N: "Hello? Is this on?? Ahh- ah."
Jin: "It's on."
Y/N: "Oh sorry. Ah- hello, I'm... gonna sing."

You cleared your throat and started to sing out the melody.

Y/N: ♪At your own pace.... life's not a race. It a journey we've never know what has begun. Reach for my hand..... 'cause it's held out for you.♪
Jin: "Whoo!"
.
.
As you finish your song, you jumped off the stage into Jin's arms. You accidentally bumped into Touka.

Y/N: "I'm sorry."
Touka: "Come with me."
Y/N: "Wha- woah."

She pulled you into her room.

SLAP!

Touka: "Sorry, been wanting to do that."
Y/N: "Its ok..."

Your cheek was red.

Y/N: "If you'll excuse me, my friend is waiting out there."

As you tried to leave, Touka interrupted you.

Touka: "You have to stop. You can't just keep getting mad at Kaneki."
Y/N: "Dang after I saved your life."
Touka: "Shut up and listen! He would never have sexual intentions with your stupid manager. Yea she's hot, but listen you can't just keep doing this to him! You're killing him inside! He was sober when you left. A-and now you're finally back, already mad at Kaneki for a stupid reason?! I shouldn't be giving you this life lecture, you're the who should be giving me lectures.... Look... Kaneki would never cheat on you ok?"

You looked up at her and decided she was right.

Y/N: "I know, he wouldn't. We're not even dating. That day at the festival, he just told me to be with him. He never really-"
Touka: "So, don't wait then. Ask him out!"
Y/N: "But what if it's too late? I mean I think he did try to have sex with my manager, and what if it was because I didn't do it him."
Touka: "Find out to see."

She opened the door. Before you left, you had a pretty bunny hair pin for Touka. As you pulled it out, you set it right to her hair. You smiled.

Y/N: "It looks good. Gosh I wish I was as pretty as you... well Happy Late Birthday."

You left. Touka took the pin and chuckled as she saw it. Walking down the hall, you passed Nishiki.

Y/N: "Nishiki! I have something for you."

You gave him a popular, limited edition, lipstick.

Nishiki: "Woah. This is expensive. Why'd you give it to me?"
Y/N: "Your anniversary with your girlfriend. Give it to her."
Nishiki: "Thanks! I've been working so hard."

You chuckled.

Y/N: "I see, you're growing a little facial hair."

As you were talking, Kaneki passed by. You stumbled across Nishiki.

Y/N: "Sorry... I have to go apologize to someone."