With You

You were in your bed, the thought of Kaneki crying, made you realize he is a good guy. I. The middle of the night, you decided to check up on Kaneki.

Y/N: "Kaneki?? Are you sleeping?"

You whispered. But didn't hear him answer, so you went inside the room. Secretly Kaneki was awake, but faked his sleep. You not knowing he was awake, you started whispering to him.

Y/N: "Kaneki, wether you will hear this or not.... ughh what am I doing?"

You snapped out of it and kept talking/whispering.

Y/N: "Umm, I just want you to know that you're a good guy. Because you have feelings and bad guys don't. I don't think I'll ever reveal my true feelings to you. I just don't want weird things to become between the two of us, because what if you rejected my feelings and the way you look and act around Touka, will never compare to what you'll do to me. I- uh... shit I'm getting teary eyed."

You wiped your tears and continued.

Y/N: "What I'm trying to say is... whenever I'm with you, I am just happy. But I know I should get over you. Touka deserves someone like you. Not me. Even though I want to get over you, I can't. I just... love you so very much."

You left his room and took out the bathing suit Kaneki picked out for you. You smiled brightly.

While Kaneki.....

Kaneki: "She loves me.... okay... tomorrow when we go, I'll do it."

He said to himself.
.
.
Next Morning, Kaneki was the first one to get up, when you got up he prepared breakfast for you. You came out with your stuff ready for the day. You wore your bathing suit under Kaneki's oversized white shirt.

Y/N: "Wah! You cooked breakfast?!"

You looked at Kaneki and he was shirtless, Kaneki looked at you wearing his shirt and both of you guys bashfully blushed.

Y/N: "Y-you're not wearing your shirt."
Kaneki: "W-well looks like someone is wearing my shirt I was going to wear."

You scratched your head out of embarrassment.

Y/N: "What'd you make??"
Kaneki: "I can't really taste the food... so-"

You digged right in and was surprised by his cooking skills.

Y/N: "It's so good. I wish you could try it."

Cell Rings*

Y/N: "Hello??"
Touka: "Hey! We're outside of the apartment! Hurry up! It's hot as hell outside."

You quickly hung up and packed the breakfast for later. And grabbed you stuff, then held Kaneki's hand.

Y/N: "They're waiting."
Kaneki: (We're holding hands... argh why am I so nervous? I've done it before.)
Y/N: "I'm so happy!"

They met Touka and everybody else. Once you made eye contact with Touka, you immediately let go of Kaneki's hand and went to Nishiki's girlfriend.

Y/N: "Nice to meet you."
Kimi: "I've heard about you. You're really... something."

She laughed and playfully hit you.
.
.
You guys finally arrive to the beach. You being you, you felt conscious about your body. Sitting to the side of Kaneki, you were listening to music with your earbuds, under the umbrella. He took one of the buds out and listened to what you were listening. When you turned to look at him, your faces were so close, that you got startled and turned red.