"Travel with me."

"Camila, you can't afford to go galavanting around the city with some girl you just to happen to know." Roger chastised, rubbing his forehead in frustration. "You have a flight tomorrow morning at four AM."

"This wasn't me asking, Roger," Camila crossed her arms defiantly, trying her very best to look the sassy diva with Lucy smirking from the other side of the room. "This was me telling you. I'm going out with a friend to have some fun tonight. You can't stop me."

"At least take a bodyguard." The manager sighed as he found that arguing with his star wasn't going to get him anywhere.

"Nope, I'm just Camila tonight." Camila looked bak to Lucy who gave her two thumbs up, a gesture that really irked Roger.

The younger brunette slipped past her manager and grabbed her handbag, ushering Lucy to follow.

Lucy made a show of slowly making her way around the man, her eyes holding his the whole way with a victorious grin spread on her face.

"I'm going to show her an amazing time," She whispered as she passed the man. "Don't wait up."

"Camila-" Roger tried again but the older girl shut the door behind her, effectively cutting him off.

"Jesus, is he always so stiff?" Lucy tossed her arm over Camila's shoulder and nudged the girl playfully. "First thing's first, we're grabbing food."

"And then?"

"And then I'm going to show you the beauty of Athens, Camila."

"You're making some pretty big statements."

"I can back them up." Lucy shrugged and dropped her arm from the girl's shoulder. "Now, Camila," The girl's eyes were ridden with excitement and promise of adventure. "Have you ever had dined in the sky?"

Camila couldn't believe it. Her heart was racing a million miles a minute as she looked around her. People were conversing dismissively but Camila couldn't focus on anything other than the fact that her feet weren't touching the ground as she ate.

The Athens city-scape loomed below her and the smile on her face couldn't falter, even for a second. It was beautiful, Lucy had taken her to a restaurant in the sky. She was securely fastened to her seat and the entire thing was rigged with safety equipment, but it was beautiful. It was amazing and the food was excellent.

She shot her head to the brunette beside her only to find Lucy's eyes already set on her.

"I can't believe we're doing this."

"You bet your ass we're doing this," Lucy beamed, holding a piece of bread that had been dipped up to Camila and the younger girl opening her mouth for the offering happily. The food hit her tongue and she practically moaned in delight which had Lucy's smile doubling. "I can't believe you don't do this shit when you're travelling."

"I haven't had time," Camila shook her head. "I'm always moving."

"Well stay still here with me, Mila," Lucy took in the other girl's gleaming, brown eyes and how excited they looked for the first time since before Camila even left Miami. She was glad to put that in them, she was glad that she could show Camila what a rush life could be. "Travel with me." She found herself saying before she could stop it.

"What?" Camila laughed, knowing there was no way Lucy could be serious about this.

"Travel with me. We'll stop at your venues but in the meantime...let's have fun. Let's go sightseeing and eat frog legs on top of the Eiffel Tower." Lucy tried her best to turn in her seat and address Camila properly. "You can still adhere to your responsibilities, Cabello, but at least now you can do it having a good time. Travel with me."

And Camila caught it, that little spark of hope behind Lucy's eyes that told her there might still be something there. Lucy might still feel something for her and Camila instantly felt like cowering away from it for the other girl's sake. Because she was still getting over Lauren, she was still trying to let her heart settle on the fact that that relationship was over, she'd hate to lead Lucy on, she deserved more than that.

"You know I'm still-like I-" Camila sat back in her seat and suddenly the food in front of her didn't seem as appetising. "I'm not over Lauren yet, Luce."

"Jesus, Cabello," The older girl chuckled with a roll of her eyes, fighting off the sting of the other girl's words. "I'm not getting on one knee and proposing to you, I don't even expect us to hook up at some point. You're my friend, we make a good team and I think we'd have an amazing time travelling together."

"No expectations?" Camila arched a brow.

"Not a single one." Lucy smirked as she felt the restaurant begin to lower to the ground. "Now, Camila, I know you're used to Broadway," Lucy grabbed the girl's hand after they unbuckled their seat-belts. "But I think I'm gonna show you a different kind of theatre."

The entire trip there, Camila was convinced Lucy was going to take her to some kind of strip show. The older girl let nothing slip about their next destination until Camila found herself outside of a site of ruins. She knew the place, it was one of the few places she really wanted to visit...but during the day...when it was open.

"We really shouldn't be here." Camila followed behind Lucy hesitantly.

"There's a lot of things we shouldn't do, Camila Cabello," Lucy looked over her shoulder at the brunette, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "But let's do them anyways."

Camila thought about the countless opportunities she gave up to be doing what she was currently doing and how miserable it made her. She thought about her sacrifices and the dreams she had just after leaving Miami and how she'd let them slide so easily.

"Fine," Camila chuckled, pushing past Lucy and towards the gate restricting public access. "Coming, Vives?"

Lucy eyed the girl up and down, biting her lip before she took three wide steps to get to Camila's side. She carelessly tossed her arm over the brunette's shoulder and bumped their heads together playfully.

When the pair finally found themselves in the ruins after an hour of trying everything they could, it was like they were hit with a frenzy of energy. Lucy dragged Camila to the very front and spun the girl around, the pair dancing to the silent music of the Gods.

"You're in the Theatre of Dionysus!" Lucy yelled freely, her head tossed up and her voice carrying to the blinking stars of the sky. "Sing for me, Camila Cabello!" She dropped her head back, her heart feeling full as she watched Camila smile up to the sky, her body twirling with Lucy's.

The older girl thought for a moment that if there was a single moment where she'd want to linger for the rest of her life, it was right then, under the vast, twinkling sky with Camila looking more free than she'd ever seen her. Her laugh a mixture of joy and pure hysteria but her eyes alight with life.

Lucy let Camila's hands go and she went to sit at the very front row, her eyes holding Camila's as the celebrity looked at her with questions.

"Sing for me." Lucy requested, resting her hands behind her and leaning back. "Sing a song for me, any song."

"Why?"

"Because you can...not because you must."

"I don't want to sing," Camila slowly made her way to the older brunette. "Tonight I just want to be."

"And what do you want to be?" Lucy followed the girl's movements until she perched herself down beside her.

"Eighteen. Alive...happy."

"Are you happy now?" Camila nodded at the question. "Then travel with me."

"Okay." The younger girl whispered softly, just loud enough for Lucy to hear and the rest of the world to guess her words. "Show me the world, Lucia Vives."