"I'm so glad I'm here."

Is it possible for someone to actually be too pretty? Because I feel like Camila is on that level.

Hey y'all, sorry for leaving you hanging for, like, 3 whole days...turns out college actually expects me to do stuff now...the fuck?

Roger wasn't happy.

In fact, he adamantly would not support Camila on this whirlwind idea she had had to go traipsing around the globe with this girl Lucy he'd never heard on.

But unfortunately for Roger, he had very little say in what the rebellious celebrity could and could not do as of lately. So watching Camila board a plane without him...that concerned him. Listening to the reverb persist of her girlish giggle...that concerned him. And the fact that he had no idea if she was even going to stick with their agreed plan...that concerned him as well.

As for Camila...everything felt light. And she wanted to blame it on Lucy for breaking her away from the restraints of the business or the simple fact that she'd granted herself the freedom to make her own decision...but that would be highly unfair, because all due credited had to be placed on Lucy.

Lucy was the reason Camila wasn't sat in front of a gleaming mirror with a team of workers trying to make her eighteen-year-old face double in age, Lucy was the reason Camila felt like she was literally floating amongst the clouds she saw outside of the window of the plane and Lucy was the reason Camila's smile had yet to leave her lips since the previous night when they'd broken into the Theatre of Dionysus.

After, Lucy had managed to coerce the young star to immerse herself in the Greek nightlife and Camila had allowed herself to indulge in a few too many drinks, her head swirling with the beauty of the Mediterranean country. The older girl had bought Camila drinks she'd never even heard of and watched the girl's inhibitions abandon her, her dancing becoming free on the dance floor instead of rehearsed.

Camila remembered a moment in the night where her eyes met Lucy's as she danced, the older girl sitting on a barstool with half a glass of whisky and coke occupying her one hand while her other arm was leaned back on the bar. She remembered wondering what it was like to be that effortlessly free and unconcerned. She wondered if, through giving Lucy the money for this trip, she had a part to play in the girl's easy smile and softened eyes.

And then a guy swept in and Camila was coerced into dancing with him, loving that no one in the club had tried anything with her. Only to later find that Lucy had taken her to all gay nightclubs.

"So what's in Italy for us? Aside from a screaming crowd of fans ready to meet us as soon as we touch down." Camila raised her brows at the girl beside her.

"I don't know," Lucy smirked. "And that, Superstar, is the beauty of it."

"So you just...wing it?"

"I winged it in Greece and found you?" The older girl waggled her brows and Camila's head fell back as an amused smile played on her lips. "I think fate is kind."

"Lauren never believed in fate." Camila closed her eyes as she spoke, well away of the brown ones locked on her in that moment. "She didn't want the world dictating how she felt, she wanted to just...feel."

"She's doing well, you know?" Lucy decided that maybe she could disclose some information to Camila. "She finished high school, she got accepted to UCLA and she's doing a major in Art History, I have no fucking idea what she's going to do with it though."

"Something amazing," Camila provided as she opened her eyes to offer Lucy a small smile. "She'll do something amazing." Her smile morphed to a satisfied one. "Is, um...is she-"