"Fuck drugs, Luce. We're both better than that now."

For Camila meeting Keana was...really not as awkward as she expected it would be. Lucy had been right, Keana was exactly the type of person she wished for Lauren. The girl was all smiles and if not for the physical differences, Camila could've easily mistaken her for Ally.

Keana let them all know that Lucy had returned but she'd been locked in her room for most of the afternoon and she'd been too hesitant to check on her, which Lauren didn't much blame her for considering how Lucy's had been shifting lately. Lauren preferred that Keana didn't interfere, it was safer for her.

"I should-" Camila looked towards the hallway where Keana had pointed Lucy's room to be.

"Maybe I should check on her first," Lauren suggested. "She's kinda...unhinged at the moment."

"No," The younger Cuban shook her head slowly. "This is on me, I need to work it out." Camila's eyes locked with Lauren's familiar green ones. "Thanks though."

"If I hear anything-"

"You'll come running in like a knight in shining armour." Camila rolled her eyes at the protective older girl. "Some things never change with you." A soft smile graced Camila's lips and Keana ignored the uneasy feeling that settled in her stomach.

Which was completely diminished when Lauren slipped her hand into her own, casting a reassuring smile Keana's away that completely alleviated any doubts in the light-haired girl's heart.

Lucy was too confused by the little bag of white powder in her hand to make sense of the happenings outside of her room door. Her eyes couldn't leave the harmful substance and her heart was begging for it, to dull the hole in it, her brain...her brain was fighting for sense. Her brain wanted her to think of the consequences.

Dinah had said it, there's no going back for Lucy. This would do it.

This would ensure Lauren never spoke to her again, Dinah, Normani and Ally would ostracise her. Keana might hold some sympathies due to her lack of information about the past.

And Camila...well Camila she'd successfully alienated without the help of illicit drugs.

She stood from the bed, her legs carrying her to the bathroom.

Because despite all those losses...the emptiness in her heart hurt more. It was suffocating her her, she felt like she was gasping for an air that wouldn't ever be gifted to her. And it wasn't just the fact that she'd lost Camila.

It was everything.

Everything was just dark and cold and Lucy felt...nothing. She felt so much pain and then...nothing. That's where the pain led to. It led to an overwhelming sense of...black.

So she knew she'd lose Lauren, she knew she'd lose the rest of her friend and ultimately...she'd become the person she never ever wished she'd be...her father.

But that suddenly seemed like a blessing compared to how she felt.

She lined up the powder.

Camila's eyes had to adjust to the darkness of the room as she slowly enter, silent as a mouse. Lucy wasn't in the room but the light in the bathroom was shining through so she could easily guess that she was in there.

Her heart stammered in her check, racing so much it pretty much tripped over itself every now and then. Because finally they were in the same room again. Camila could see Lucy again.

The older girl's back was turned to her, her head down so she couldn't see Camila's reflection in the bathroom mirror. But Camila could see a part of her face, she could see the bags, the paleness...everything Lucy never was.